Torn between two doctors - Dr. Jesus Martin Lopez Dominguez,or Dr. Jaime Ponce de Leon

kallima_butterfly
on 1/8/13 5:23 am

Can any one help me decide?

I have been in contact with Dr. Jesus Martin Lopez Dominguez's facility. For $9300 (plus tax) I have to find my own flights but get picked up at the airport and driven to a hotel where I spend the night. Then the next day I go across the border and be tested. Surgery will be that day and Im required to stay in the hospital 1-2 days then Im moved back to the hotel for 2 days then home

with Dr Pnce de leon I would be booking thru his facility The cost is $6200.00 but im not sure how long that is for in the hospital. If I want to stay in the guest house it would cost me more.

Does anyone have any feedback on the sites or the doctors?

on 1/9/13 12:25 am

First of all what surgery are you having/? Dr Ponce did my DS and I was on my feet walking in the next six hours. I even posted on this site that same day. I was at the hospital for 4 days with care from out of this world.

VSG TO DS REVISION 

kallima_butterfly
on 1/9/13 4:23 am
kallima_butterfly
on 1/9/13 4:27 am
kallima_butterfly
on 1/9/13 4:28 am, edited 1/9/13 12:29 pm
Vsg
ChristinaS9476
on 1/10/13 4:16 am - Alvaton, KY
RNY on 11/15/12

I have only heard of Dr. Ponce.  I have heard good things about him and his coordinator.  I think you will be in good hands if you go with him.

Follow my weight loss journey! 
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristinaS9476?feature=guide    

Teasha1
on 1/11/13 10:54 pm
VSG on 06/04/12

My niece and myself had Dr Ponce do our surgeries VSG in June and had an absolutely wonderful surgery and are having great success. His Coordinator Trish is awesome and the whole team are great.  You can check out Trish's FB Page at Wls-for betterlife. I personally know 8 people who have used Dr Ponce for surgeries VSG and DS and there have been no complications.

Take care and I wish you much success.

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

rainyone
on 1/12/13 9:27 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I went with Dr Ponce as did my sister 2 months later. Trish is amazing. I would book through her. She handles everything including hospitals and hotels. It goes soooo smoothly with her.  I know of so many people who used Dr Ponce and he is VERY GOOD

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

its-killen-me
on 1/18/13 1:47 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

I had Dr. Ponce too.  He is awesome and so is Trish his patient coordinator.  I stayed at the Hotel Lucerna it is a beautiful place, it has a pool, and is super clean.  read my blog for more info.

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
kallima_butterfly
on 1/18/13 1:58 pm

Thanks guys...ive thrown out doctor lopez but im looking into another doctor : Dr. Liza Pompa...anyone hear of her?.....if  i book with Dr. Ponce t would be with Lana with grace baja retreat i think as that is who my friend booked.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views