Dr. Lopez Patient Updates?

AmandaRaeLeo
on 12/27/12 5:08 am
VSG on 03/18/13

Hi all...

I would love to hear from patients who have used Dr. Lopez about how they're doing post-op. It can be scary when a patient falls off the radar postop... I hope all are healthy, happy, and slimming down!

Amanda Rae

"If you propose to speak, always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind."

shanti4758
on 12/27/12 10:26 am

I have lost almost 50 lbs, surgery oct 23. Doing great!

6penningtons
on 12/28/12 8:17 am - MO
DS on 12/12/12

I am 16 days post-op, down 24 pounds, and doing pretty good.  Still a little bit of pain, and trying to get my new tummy figured out, but overall doing pretty good. (Just thankful my hubby has a month off to help with the kids!) :)

Age: 34; Ht: 5'2; High Wt: 190; Goal Wt: 120; DS by Dr. Lopez 12/12/12

ChristinaS9476
on 1/2/13 1:46 am - Alvaton, KY
RNY on 11/15/12

Hey!  I'm so happy for you all and your weight loss!  I have dropped about 31 lbs since I was in Mexico.  It's not as much as I would have liked to lose, but I am trying to be patient.  LOL  My step-mom is having issues losing as well and I really don't know what the problem is.  She really hasn't lost since we've been home.  The only thing I think could be her problem is not getting in enough exercise.  I've been running around a whole lot since the surgery (I feel tons better than I did), so I'm getting in my exercise a little more than she is I think.  I don't know.
Our stomach growls and gurgles and issues with things have pretty much disappeared at this point, but I remember being a couple weeks out and still being in pain and not being able to keep things down.  That part sucked, but I haven't thrown anything up since week 3.  *knock on wood*  Pretty much every meal I eat about half of whatever I have on my plate. My brain is still not used to this little stomach, but I'm getting the hang of it slowly, but surely.  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

Follow my weight loss journey! 
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristinaS9476?feature=guide    

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 418 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 606 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1195 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1813 views