Mexico Bariatrics

shanti4758
on 9/21/12 7:07 pm
 Has anyone used this company, I am discussing surgery with dr lopez and osuno with them in TJ.

jenmichelle
on 10/4/12 7:54 pm
I've never heard of them.  Are they new?  I signed up with alighterme.com.  They were fantastic!  They have Dr Garcia and Dr. Lopez and Dr. Osuna.  They have several other locations too.  I research not just the doctor, but the company too.  I didn't want to send my money into a black hole and get scammed.  

Some of the things you can research is, are they a company in the U.S..?  A corporation or LLC or did they just put up a website.  See if they are a member of the BBB.  In order to be a memeber of the BBB you have to have a least some time in business and go through the paperwork to be a real company, not just someone that just put up a website.  You have to be careful over the internet.  Most of the companies are legitimate but there are a very few that are not.  

Another thing you can do is ask to speak to the doctor.  Then you can confirm with the doctor that you are going through a company that represents them.

I hope this helps.

Desari63
on 10/10/12 1:21 am - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12
You can also look into www.beliteweightloss.com. Dr. Rodriguez was my doctor and I love him and I think they work out of the same hospital in Tijuana, Star Medica.

Barbara McKeown

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views