Dr.Jose Antonio Castaneda Cruz in Puerto Vallarta

Aimeetorres
on 9/10/12 6:24 pm - Columbus , OH
RNY on 09/19/13
 Hello I was wondering if anyone else on here has dealt with Dr. Castaneda.  What were you thoughts with him and his group?  How was the hospital there?   I am not worried about a language problem because I am fluent in English and Spanish but I am nervous about having the surgery done.  I have 5 little ones that need me and that is my reasoning for the surgery!!     So I would greatly appreciate any info you could give me about Dr. Castaneda and the hospital there. thanks again!!
baydoll
on 9/10/12 8:47 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Dr. Castaneda is absolutely wonderful, as is his entire team. He is capable, caring and attentive. The hospital is great. I felt safe every minute I was there. You're making a great choice with him. Please contact me if you would like details or if you have questions.

Doreen
denisemerlo
on 11/8/12 4:03 am - FL

I HAD SURGERY WITH DR. CASTANEDA OVER A YEAR AGO AND HAD NO PROBLEMS, LOST OVER 70 LBS AND FEEL GREAT.  I ALSO TOOK MY FRIEND THERE LAST MONTH AND SHE HAD THE GASTRIC SLEEVE AND HAS ALREADY LOST 15 LBS WITH NO PROBLEMS.  THE HOSPITAL AND ALL STAFF IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WILL DO A GREAT JOB.  I THINK THERE HOSPITALS ARE CLEANER AND NICER THEN SOME OF THE ONES HERE IN THE USA.  GOOD LUCK AND I THINK THAT YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY, I KNOW THAT I AM!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views