Surgery in Puerto Vallarta later this week- where can I eat?!

oconnell
on 8/27/12 9:19 am
VSG on 08/31/12 with
 For those of you who've been to Puerto Vallarta for surgery, where can I get broth/jello/etc? I'm slightly worried that I'll end up on water for the two days prior to surgery! 
Amielouwhoo
on 8/30/12 12:19 pm - Layton, UT
RNY on 08/27/12 with

If you go right outside the Krystal and turn left and go to the first littlerestaurant they have good broth. I had them empty the mini bar when I got here and bought a styrofoam cooler at Walmart. I bought a coffee pot to use for water to make broth. They don't have ho****er pots. When will you be coming in? I leave on Sat. I can leave you my extras at the front desk if you are coming soon.

Amielouwhoo
on 8/30/12 1:53 pm - Layton, UT
RNY on 08/27/12 with

If you go right outside the Krystal and turn left and go to the first littlerestaurant they have good broth. I had them empty the mini bar when I got here and bought a styrofoam cooler at Walmart. I bought a coffee pot to use for water to make broth. They don't have ho****er pots. When will you be coming in? I leave on Sat. I can leave you my extras at the front desk if you are coming soon.

Amielouwhoo
on 8/30/12 2:32 pm - Layton, UT
RNY on 08/27/12 with

Hey just realized you had already made your decision. I'm in room 9414, there are others here in rooms close by. We are meeting at the infinity pool at 7 pm tonight. You'll probably recognize us, there will be at least 4 chubbies sitting altogether that speak English! Lol.....

Aimeetorres
on 9/11/12 12:30 pm - Columbus , OH
RNY on 09/19/13
 Who is doing your surgeries?   I am interested in going to Puerto Vallarta and am looking for a good Doctor.  

Aimee
Amielouwhoo
on 9/12/12 5:46 am - Layton, UT
RNY on 08/27/12 with

Dr. Joya did my surgery. He did an awesome job. I plus two otherglades I met while down there having surgery are all doing great. The hospital was way nice! The resort was nice but older. I know they doing some renovations but it was still good.  If you want pictures let me know and I can send you some of the hotel and hospital. 

Aimeetorres
on 9/12/12 6:11 am - Columbus , OH
RNY on 09/19/13
 That would be wonderful!!!    My email is [email protected].     I know 2 girl's who live there in Puerto Vallarta and one talks very highly of Dr. Joya and his team.   What were your thoughts on his bedside manner?   How long did you have to stay?   did you have the bypass done?   that is  what I am pretty sure I am going to get.  
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views