Scheduled with Dr. Aceves 8/25..Family is wanting me to back out!!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/12 6:03 pm
VSG on 08/25/12
So im going to dr. aveces 8/25 and my mom and dad are going with me(hopefully) we bought out plane tickets and everything, ive been working my a** off saving for this and finally paid it off. Im so ready to go! well i told my mom not to tell anyone about this surgury id like to suprise a few people but she has a big mouth and is telling everyone. So a few people she told are saying I shouldnt do it and filling her head up with BS! Ive done extensive research on Dr. Aveces and im content with my desicison. Today she told me she wanted me to back out! our plane tickets are non refundable and we all got pur passports, so shes CRAZY! lol im super bummed out. I need her support and she hasnt done any research she isnt very computer literate and shes just going to believe what other people say. Now its starting to freak me out and now im questioning things...will i be ok? will i have complications after? what if i die? is she right? ect.. Please help ease my mind, im so disappointed my mother would do this, but i kneeeew she would!!!!!! I need her support like 150% and shes very hardheaded so i doubt she will listen to me. and it doesnt help the fact im getting it done in mexico...she needs to quit telling everyone about it like i told her in the beginning. GRRRRRR ....felt good to vent! lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views