INT hospital, and hotel lucerna pics

rainyone
on 4/23/12 1:21 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
If anyone wants to see I added a photo album on photo bucket , the link is . I had trouble finding pics of INT so I took lots of photos when I got my surgery.... I had such a great experience with Dr Ponce ..... 

http://photobucket.com/wlstijuana

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Madelaine2000
on 4/24/12 9:49 am
Those are such great pictures..thanks for posting them! I know I will need to have ones just like this to carry with me for all the naysayers in my life who think Im being reckless..sheesh! So glad you had a great experience and I hope to be able to report the same thing.

Referred Dec/2011
Acceptance letter Jan 24/12
VSG MAY 22 DR. PONCE DE LEON MEXICO
7.5 months - 70 pounds!!!

Jackie00
on 4/24/12 8:33 pm
The lucerna was gorgeous and their broths were good. I am so glad I didn't have to travel with anyone that wasn't having the surgery after seeing that kind of food that your sister was eating, I think that would have been torture.
rainyone
on 4/25/12 1:15 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12
LOL pre op would have been horrible... even her mcdonalds at the airport was tough, while I was fasting.  But after surgery , I had no real desire to eat , just drink!  Once I was ok'ed for fluids I was fine. Actually even now , I want to feed everyone lol. It is like I get some vicarious pleasure out of others eating when I can't ... so weird.  Easter dinner , everyone asked me if it was weird everyone eating a big feast while I couldn't have anything besides broth ? I explained it felt like I already ate a big dinner before , Everything looked good but I didn't want it. 

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views