Dr. Garcia April 14, 2012

kynkan
on 4/20/12 11:49 am
RNY on 04/14/12
Well I must say that I had the best experience in Tijuana.  My Mom and I went to San Diego a day early to visit the zoo, and everyone we told that we were going to Tijuana were so negative.  By Friday morning we were SOOO nervous!  We were met by Samuel(the best driver), who made us just feel so relaxed and comfortable.  When we arrived at the Marriott we were very pleased.  My surgery was the scheduled for Saturday morning, which meant that it was a long night.  I just have to say that Dr. Garcia's team of nurses, and other doctor's were great.  I never felt alone, or scared.  The other women and men that were there were very helpful and supportative.  I can wait to go back for my plastic surgery in two years.  DO NOT HAVE ANY FEARS!  I hope this was helpful since I did have trouble finding a lot of information on Dr. Garcia.  Oh yea I guess it would help to know that I opted for RNY Bypass.   It is 6 days post op and I am down 13 pounds!  Yea me!

salessp
on 4/22/12 10:36 am
I am glad you had a good experience, I am also thinking about going down to Mexico to have the duodenal switch procedure done. Trying to do all my research before I go. Good Luck on your weight loss journey !!!
oyekan
on 4/26/12 8:21 am
I'm having VSG with Dr. Garcia and have just arrived today. We too (hubby and i) were picked up by Samuel as well. He's a really cool guy and made us feel very comfortable. So far so good. I go for preop testing soon and will speak to Rosie about everything and then in the morning is the BIG day! I'm so nervous, but so far so good is how every things going.. Oh, and the Marriott Tijuana is Fabulous!
Will update on the other-side.
acrow8
on 6/30/14 7:41 am

HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE?? I AM BOOKED WITH DR. GARCIA SEPTEMBER 5TH/14??

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views