Just curious

BeautyVGSJourney
on 5/17/12 1:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I started looking at Mexico because of finances, I live in Texas and here the sleeve is ~$13000 self pay, but as I did more and more research I realized that the amount of experience from the surgeons in Mexico was way higher than the one from most USA doctors!  For example the surgeon I chose to go with (Dr. Ponce De Leon in Tijuana Mexico) has well over 20 years surgical expereience and over 7 years doing the sleeve.  He is a teacher to many other surgeons and has done a crazy amount of sleeves.  My local surgeons had ~ 3 years of experience and do not do has many surgeries as Dr. Ponce does.  So now after all of my research even if it had been the same price in Mexico and the USA I would had still opted to go with Dr. Ponce.  I even traveled alone to Mexico and had a wonderful coordinator (Her name is Trish) and she was there for me and I never felt alone or lonely.  I was definetly glad to get home because I missed my family and being in my own house and such, but not because of anything else.  I would definetly do it again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views