Dr Alvarez Vs Dr Aceves

casey02190
on 3/30/12 7:10 pm - AL
VSG on 06/02/12

Hi Everyone,
I have been researching Dr Alvarez for a while and have seen nothing but great reviews but now I have come across Dr aceves who also seems to be great ....Anyways there is only a couple things different about the two .....I can find out way more about Alvarez on here then Aceves. Anyways pls let me know which one you went with and how it was for you I wanna know the good and the  bad....also what made you choose the surgeon you chose? ....Thank You

Madelaine2000
on 3/31/12 12:02 am
I read a couple of things on Dr. Alvarez I didnt like, and Dr. Aceves, although sounds incredible is a bit more expensive than Dr. Ortiz of Obesity Control Centre. I feel comfortable going to him with what I have researched..and I have done ALOT of research. Good luck with your decision.
casey02190
on 3/31/12 6:50 am - AL
VSG on 06/02/12

Hi do you rememer what it is that you read about Dr Alvarez? or could you give me the link to it please?....Thanks for your reply !!!!!

Madelaine2000
on 3/31/12 7:17 am
I cant remember what it was..but it was on this forum. Do a search..I read pages and pageson my local forum, the Mexico forum, and the VSG forum so I have no idea where it was..my head spins sometimes from all the threads I read. If I can find it, I send it to you.
Madelaine2000
on 3/31/12 7:29 am
The VSG forum has some discussions about him..some not too nice. Whether or not they are true or accurate, I want drama free medical options (if thats even possible) The itlics dont mean anything..just a glitch on my part, lol
Margo N.
on 4/3/12 3:19 am, edited 4/10/12 2:00 pm
I have been on the forums for about 3 years and both Alverez and Aceves have positive reputations. The more contentious threads have mostly been about Dr Almanza, NOT Dr Alvarez. 

I had a great experience with Dr Aceves and continue to be happy with the communication from his practice with me and my physician, when this has been necessary. Details of my surgical experience are posted on my blog, or pm me if you have any questions.
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

tall_not_venti
on 4/13/12 12:13 pm, edited 4/14/12 9:41 am
VSG on 02/23/12
Aceves was amazing. I felt absolutely confident.

Start Weight: 245 Removed my monthly totals, because for me, comparision is the thief of joy.
Dare to believe that this time will be different. You can succeed this time.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views