I'm having my VSG w/ Dr Ponce De Leon

PinkLyfe
on 2/1/12 3:34 pm

Any thoughts? 
No Info
on 2/2/12 4:23 am
Use the search engine on this sight upper right., it says SEARCH.  Type in Ponce de Leon.  It will bring up all the posts in reference to him.  Don't just read a few, read a lot.  Do your research.

Kimmes
on 2/2/12 8:08 am
Dr Ponce is an excellent surgeon - he was my second choice if I could not get in with Dr Kelly on the dates I was available. I think you are in great experienced hands!

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

PinkLyfe
on 2/3/12 5:15 am
 Thank you!
sleevechick
on 2/10/12 1:14 am - Canada
Dr. Jaime Ponce De Leon is one of the Top Bariatric Surgeons in Mexico.  You are in very skilled hands.  Any Canadians wanting to know more information regarding Dr. Jaime Ponce De Leon feel free to contact me anytime.  Sleevechick.
BeautyVGSJourney
on 5/17/12 1:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I had surgery with Dr. Ponce May 10, Trish was my coordinator and I could not be any happier with my decision!  Dr. Ponce actually taught Dr. Kelly, Dr. Almanza and many other Mexican surgeons the sleeve and many other surgeries and he still does so.  I am now a week post op and I could not be happier with my decision.  If you want any expecifics or questions please feel free to message me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views