I had surgery 1 yr ago today!!

jenni80
on 11/16/11 9:05 pm
Ok i had surgery 1 year ago today, yay, I posted about it on the vsg board so here is the link. If you have any questions or anything please dont hesitate to ask.  I did go to mexico to have surgery so I can help in anyway possible, thanks !!  jenny

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/4472900/One-year-ago-t oday-I-had-Vsg-surgery/

Jeanette  

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/11 9:00 am
VSG on 01/16/12
 Congratulations on all of your accomplishments! And thank you for sharing. I get sleeved on Jan 16 with the same surgeon you chose....I am so very excited. Looking at the before and after pictures really helps me to stay focused.

I start aquatic exercises in the next few weeks and will find some protein drink samples to try in the next few days.I know it will not be easy, but it will certainly be worth it.

Thanks again, you look wonderful!

E_Saenz
on 11/28/11 1:41 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
Jenni you look awesome I hope to have my surgery this year I have been struggleling to get the money or insurance to have it done it looks like I will be going to Mexico when I have it done because I don't have insurance and I will have to pay out of pocket.  Who was your surgon and how much did he charge you???

Thanks
Elia

Elia Maria Saenz

E_Saenz
on 11/28/11 1:42 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
Sorry I didn't see till I asked I see who you had the surgery with so I guess I would like to know how much it cost you???

Elia Maria Saenz

wendyvanosdell
on 12/8/11 4:57 pm
I had Dr. Almanza, and he charged me around $5500.  I was very pleased with my care, he was wonderful and so was his staff. This was close to 2 years ago, but I don't think the prices have changed that much. Best to you. This surgery was the most wonderful thing I have ever done for my body.
  Wendy  Vanosdell              
   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views