Anyone Dr. Quiroz patient?

msmelc
on 5/21/12 4:00 am - Lakewood, CA
I had weight loss surgery with Dr. Gonzales, who is part of Cosmed. I just had my breast lift with Dr. Quiroz... I am so happy, and I have met some wonderfu people who have had surgery with him as well, and the results are amazing!
I just wonder, of these people who have negative results, did they do follow-ups with the dr? I was in CONSTANT contact with him. He called, and emailed me, every other day, I sent emails of my status, and questions that I had; is this normal, what should I look for, etc.
I will not HESITATE to go to this wonderful man when I am ready to go for my tummy tuck! The WHOLE staff is wonderful and caring.
My husband was hesitant, until he met with the doctors, and saw the center.
Everyone has a different experience, but I sometimes think that people are unrealistic with results after WLS. WE ARE FAT PEOPLE TRYING TO BE SKINNY! 
Our bodies conformed to our weight gain, now we are trying to cut all that out, to be beautiful. Drs are only human, they can only do so much with what they are presented with. The results will NEVER be perfect.. no matter WHO the Doctor is!!  I look at my scars as war wounds- to remind me of the person that I WAS... but am no longer.. and the battle that I am fighting, and winning!!
Good Luck to all who have any surgery... But in my PERSONAL experience, Dr. Quiroz has been my personal angel!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views