What Consultant to use?? Dr. Kelly

Jackie00
on 9/24/11 2:54 am
That email address bounced back here Kimmie, are you sure you have it down correctly?
Kimmes
on 9/24/11 8:34 am
sorry her email is [email protected]

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Jackie00
on 9/24/11 10:26 am
Got it thanks, sent her an email to the other one of hers that I have.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

nickicole
on 9/26/11 1:44 pm
Kimmes -

I tried to send you a private memssage but received a notice that you could not be found?  Just curious on your experience with Dr. Kelly and hoping to pick your brain a bit.  :) 
donnazang
on 12/28/11 1:53 pm
How do I schedule with Dr Kelly himself and not through a coordinator?
latasha38wa
on 10/19/12 11:44 am - KY
 I agree with what Kimmes stated .Trish was awesome sometimes i felt like she was more than assistant to Dr.Kelly she was there for me every step of the way.
Jackie00
on 9/24/11 2:28 am
nickicole
on 9/24/11 11:29 am
Being a newbie I will have to say the "coordinators" are confusing.  I'm leaning towards going through Trish, however, had a hiccup in that she doesn't take credit card payments.  I am self pay and the last thing I want to be worried about is losing a certified check that I have to bring with me for final payment.  Also, "wiring" information seems like a hassle.  Christi on the other hand seems to have the ability to run a credit card on a dime.  I like the fact the Trish is in TJ though and should I need anything she is a face there not just a voice on a phone.  Make sense?

Decisions....  Decisions........  
Emily F.
on 9/27/11 9:39 am
On September 24, 2011 at 6:29 PM Pacific Time, nickicole wrote:
Being a newbie I will have to say the "coordinators" are confusing.  I'm leaning towards going through Trish, however, had a hiccup in that she doesn't take credit card payments.  I am self pay and the last thing I want to be worried about is losing a certified check that I have to bring with me for final payment.  Also, "wiring" information seems like a hassle.  Christi on the other hand seems to have the ability to run a credit card on a dime.  I like the fact the Trish is in TJ though and should I need anything she is a face there not just a voice on a phone.  Make sense?

Decisions....  Decisions........  
 With this much drama and you can't trust who is a coordinator for who! RUN. Find a trustworthy business person 

and ANY COORDINATOR WHO COMES TO A SUPPORT FORUM TO DO BUSINESS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. Go through your ads for business.
Heath23
on 9/24/11 4:23 pm
To Susan Palmer that would be great to go in a group I should know by next week when I will get things figured out I will for sure keep u posted. Thanks Kimmes for the Info I did as you said and did more research I leaning towards going with Trish, also I would like to hear your personal experience I tried to click on you pic and name to send you a personal message but went to a page that said you were not found? do i need to add you as a friend first? Sorry I'm new, jackie00 I would also like to hear your experience too if you don't mind sharing I am just really nervous about all this I have heard so many horror stories on the web and hear say about bad surgery's done by back room butchers in MX, I know most aren't true but they do play on ones consonance quite a bit
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views