CAN SOMEONE ADVICE ON A GOOD DR FOR GASTRIC SLEEVE IN MX

MIZZEZCHERRY
on 9/23/11 5:36 pm - inglewood, CA
I appreciate everyones opionions and information!! I think I am going to go ahead and choose Dr. Kelly!! If any of you know the right way to contact him or his coordinatiors that would be awsome!! I just dont want to end up with the wrong person setting up my surgery!! Thank you all
Kimmes
on 9/24/11 12:03 am
I am going to send you a private message - There are coordinators here - that want you to believe Trish is not working any longer and it is not true.

Check your messages

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Jackie00
on 9/24/11 2:34 am
Hopefully Kimmie Trish will come on here and clear things up. It is very confusing to all new members and then to the coordinators. I know what I was told but there are conflicting stories so I will keep it at that.

I didn't work directly with Trish if you look down further I asked a couple months ago how to get ahold of Trish and I was told booking patients was not her job. So I went to others. I have met Trish and we talked about all this confusion but things can change pretty quickly down there. All I can say is big girls should pull up their panties and get along. They are not children and business is business, of course there is going to be jealousy.

Once again I hope Trish or someone can come on here and clear this mess up.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

sam30204
on 9/26/11 4:41 am
I highly recommend Dr Aceves. If you want it done right he is a great choice! I had ZERO complications and have lost over half of my body weight.

Be nice to nurses....we keep doctors from killing you!

Jackie00
on 9/26/11 6:32 am
Thanks Sam, I already had my surgery with Dr. Kelly. excellent surgeon and feels he don't need people fighting over the coordinators. A person has the right to go through whoever they want, it is the client that is paying and we should be able to choose, not be told that if we don't go through them then dr. Kelly will not be performing our surgeries. That is just damaging to anyone s business.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/27/11 8:28 am
I went to Dr. Aceves and had a very good experience, but I have been reading OH for years now and I know there are some doctors that are less than good. not just in Mexico, of course.

before you decide, please post your question on the VSG forum - they are just busier and you will find a lot more opinions. this is a very important decision, don't make it just asking a couple people here!

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

catwants2bthin
on 10/1/11 7:14 am - Barrie, Canada
Hi, I just had surgery with Dr Aceves in Mexicali on Friday September 30th. Everything has been good. The hospital is exceptionally clean...my surgery was without any complication, and the staff working with Dr. Aceves are very caring and most speak english very well. I would recomend Dr. Aceves to anyone thinking about coming to Mexico to have weight loss surgery.
MIZZEZCHERRY
on 10/4/11 5:33 pm - inglewood, CA
I want to thank everyone for the advice and opinions!!! I know I want Dr. Kelly!! But im just too confused with a coordinator!!! I guess ill figure it out!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE
Kristin B.
on 10/5/11 8:58 am - West Des Moines, IA
VSG on 05/17/08 with
please read my blog for my experience
Fortune sides with he who dares. ~ Virgil  
Unsolicited PMs about doctors, procedures, or facilities should be given as much consideration as spam offering foreign lottery winnings, penis- enlarging creams, and Nigerian fortunes.
Marissa A.
on 12/26/11 3:12 pm - CA
I had a gastric bypass on december  9th by Dr. Fernando Garcia in Tijuana, it has been great so far, no pain, no complications, nice caring staff  with fluent english, he has a driver to pick you up and has good rates at hotels,  i would fully recomend him it has been a great experience so far. My sister will be having a VSG soon with him too. Hope I'm useful.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views