mexico in dec

susanpalmer
on 8/31/11 1:09 am - annapolis county, Canada
I live in nova scotia canada and will be taking a trip to dr.kellys in dec to have my surgery. Is there anyone out there that wants to car pool?? or should i say plane pool. LOL would like to go down with a group. I am flexable as to when in dec but would like to lean toward the end if possible. But would go sooner if you want.

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

sa82028
on 8/31/11 2:43 am - Canada
There are 3 of us going Sept 14th from Halifax to see Dr. Kelly.  I guess that's probably too soon for you.  :-(  But when we get back we can let you know how it was!
susanpalmer
on 8/31/11 2:53 am - annapolis county, Canada
 i will be waitting to see how you make out. 

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

JJ_RN
on 9/1/11 12:42 am

Hi!
I am heading down to San Diego on December 14th from Wisconsin to have Surgury on the 15th, but with Dr. Verboonen. Flying into Chicago in the afternoon then down to California and spending the night before surgery the next day.

Kelly L.
on 9/8/11 8:41 am
I can't help you Susan, but good luck, I had a great experience with Dr Kelly in May. Who is your coordinator? Perhaps you could ask them to keep an eye out for someone else going on the same day. I had 2 sleeve sisters that were there the same day but we were all from different States. It was nice meeting them and getting to know someone from the message boards. I hope you find someone!
Karen W.
on 9/15/11 4:06 am - Shreveport, LA
Hi Susan,

I am currently looking at possibly using Dr. Kelly.   I still have to apply to renew my passport so I was thinking Mid October or after Christmas.   I will let you know what I decide.   It would be nice to have some support!
kg34
on 11/25/11 8:27 am - AL
You probably already have your plans, but I am going to see Dr Kelly for surgery on Dec 19th.

HW 243  5'5"       Pre-op - 207,  Surgery Weight 197 - 12/19/11
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views