Yippi ! My Surgery is Tomorrow with Dr Almanza

Msbfree
on 8/29/11 4:06 am - Red Oak, TX

My bags are packed, my flight leaves DFW late to night, but because of the time difference I will arrive in San Diego only an hour after I left Dallas,,,, I also received an email from my coordinator that airport transport will be at 9am. So even thought my body is saying it is 2am, it will only be midnite.  I hope to get to see some of California, even though I am just passing thru it is still my first visit...

Very excited, kinda of nervous.  The post here have been meeting my every concern regarding my journey,, almost all of my concerns have been eliminated.
See yall when I get back from Tijuana

hollykim
on 8/29/11 4:17 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Hope you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. I remember how excited I was and still in disbelief that I was really going. Keep us posted!
H

alusrU
on 8/29/11 3:54 pm
I wish you the best and get well soon!
samslim
on 9/4/11 12:51 pm
I cant wait to hear from you. I hope everything went well and heres to a speedy recovery :)
Faith is taking the first step even when you dont see the whole staircase... MLK jr.
ebroady23
on 9/8/11 2:14 pm
I hope everything went well. I get nervous when i don't hear from someone within a week after surgery especially if they went to mexico.
SEXYBBW86
on 9/9/11 3:53 pm
good luck he the a very good docter you will do great
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?