Looking for English/Spanish translations for MX

sa82028
on 8/22/11 8:32 am - Canada
I'm hoping someone can help me!  Once upon a time, I saw on here where someone had posted a list of translations that could be helpful after surgery.  Things like "I have pain", "I need the bathroom", etc.  It also had a list of what the nurses might say to you in Spanish so you could understand what certain phrases mean.  I think the person who posted it was a nurse.  It was awesome, and now that I've decided to have surgery in MX I've been looking for it, but I can't find it again!  Does anyone know where/how I can find it, or who posted it?  Yes, I already tried using the search bar, with no luck.  I know most of the doctors/nurses will speak at least some English, but I'd like to be as prepared as possible before I go.
Thanks!
Shannon 
hollykim
on 8/22/11 1:23 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Do a google search for that" mexican-english translation or "mexican to english phrases". I found lots of free sites that had exactly what I needed this way. I didn't keep them unfortunately or would pass the info to you.  aand remember "acido" means acid in Mexican. that is all you have to say and they will know what to do about it.
Good luck,
Holly

peigirl
on 8/23/11 7:47 am - Alberton, Canada
I have that list and will send it to you under separate email.
sa82028
on 8/24/11 8:31 am - Canada
Thanks everyone!
walmartian
on 9/8/11 3:19 am
I had a list but didn't need it. Even the staff who speak very little English can understand "pain", 'water", etc

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views