Dr. Alejandro López Ortega?

Jporter513
on 8/17/11 4:52 am
Hi I was wondering if any has used Dr. Alejandro López Ortega?  I see that he has one review on here.  Just wanted to get some feedback.  I am going to get a gastric sleeve and am trying to decide on the right surgeon. 

ERICA86
on 8/26/11 5:32 pm
HEY. ! iM AlSOO lOOKiNG FOR iNFORMATiON ON THiS SURGEON F0R THE SlEEVE AS WEll.!
Marie Loaiza
on 9/6/11 10:15 am - Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico
Hello there,  my name is Marie, im Dr's Lopez assistant,, if theres something we can help you pleas feel free to call me 773 840 8180 or email me [email protected]. Thank you!!!
Kelly L.
on 9/9/11 5:05 am
I'm sorry, I haven't seen anything on this surgeon. I hope others can help you. You may want to also post this on the VSG board here too. But good luck on your journey!!
marshaduka
on 11/8/11 8:00 am - CA
Just wanted to make a comment on Dr Lopez Ortega, I went to vist him I live in San Diego and he was working out of a private Hosptial in TJ Mexico, I just loved him he made me feel very comfortable and let me visit at the hospital and even talk to a patient.  that was about a 1 1/2 ago.  Know I am trying to find him to get the surgry, I wasn't ready then to have the procedure but I am ready know.  Thanks for listining, and god bless
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views