Planning to have VSG in Mexico??

Monique B.
on 8/23/11 11:06 am
Oh WOW. THANKS, JUST WHAT I NEED TO HEAR. COMPLETE PACKAGE  THANKS FOR REPLYING
slimcin
on 8/22/11 5:32 pm - CA
Hi, I am having surgery with Dr. Kelly on Sept 12th. I see that you recently had surgery and I was wondering how you were doing and if you might have any tips as what to bring with me and what I can expect from the hospital and hotel. I have read all kinds of things from I need my own gauze and bandages for the Hotel stay to pain medication. I am a bit nervous(actually a lot nervous) and working deligently on excercising, eating healthier...etc. I was told I only needed to do the preop diet for 3 days...seems like everyone else on this site did 1-2 weeks????  I can  not wait to be on the looser bench and get a chance to feel better, look better and be happier. : )  I have aproximately 100lb to loose to be at my proper BMI and weight.  I am so happy that there is a wonderful website that offers us the ability to share our stories. I have never ever blogged or signed up for anything like this. And I find it nice to be able to reach out to others, since I have not told anyone outside my parents and sister that I will be getting sleeved. I tried telling my bff I was thinking about it and she had nothing supportive or nice to say, especially after she found out it was in Mexico. I am still figuring out how to properly use this site but for now all I know how to do is reply to other people's post...lol.

Anywho, I really hope that you are doing well and that this reply finds you very happy!!!

Blessings

Jackie00
on 8/23/11 5:11 am
Yes I have seen that you are now home, we are not scheduled until September.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views