SURGERY BUDDY

TammyBell
on 7/12/11 10:35 am - Huffman, TX
ANYONE GOING TO HAVE SURGERY JULY 30TH WITH DR. ALMANZA?  WOULD LOVE A SURGERY BUDDY!!!

TAMMY
Msbfree
on 7/12/11 2:27 pm - Red Oak, TX
July was totally booked, and most of August.. I was able to get 08/29/2011,, I hope to find a buddy from Texas as well... With his pricesand good reviews I feel that there should be alot of people from the forums interested in him...

TammyBell
on 7/12/11 3:10 pm - Huffman, TX
Really???  Well I was just wanting to talk with someone I am really starting to get scared I guess...  I don't reconize the town you live in where are you?  How long have you been thinking about surgery?  It seems like it is all happening really fast... I am very excited and anxious my family is really kinda mad at me for making this choice... I weigh 212 but this is really bad for me they think I should just be able to loose weight without surgery... :( anyway good luck hope to hear from you soon.

Tammy
glendaaus1
on 7/16/11 8:17 am - Canada
 Tammy - just wanted to comment that I have a baby photo that looks exactly like yours - even the hair haha!

Maybe you should mention to your family -  that you appreciate their concern - BUT if diet and exercise were so easy for us all - then we would all be perfect and slim!

Good luck to you guys xx

Glenda   -  I'm my own personal party!

Waiting for revision to DS 2011  (failed lapband Sydney Australia 2003)

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views