Dr. Almanza at Jerusalem Hospital

TammyBell
on 7/4/11 8:46 am - Huffman, TX
Does anyone have any feed back????  I am getting a little scared  July 29th VSG surgery...
Jackie00
on 7/4/11 11:32 am
elizabethbrown24 sent me a message about her surgery with him and all was good, I also looked into him but haven`t come up with the funds yet  so have to wait it out.  He is one of the few that I haven`t really decided over yet
hollykim
on 7/4/11 2:28 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Check out my profile for pic and a detailed account. I had a wonderful experience,others,have not. But it is that way with any surgeon Mx or US.

Good luck,
Holly

elizabethbrown24
on 7/5/11 4:09 pm
I had a GREAT experience with Dr. Almanza, he is super nice and my surgery went great! The staff at the clinic and the guesthouse were so nice and helpful and really took care of you.  My mom went with me and she enjoyed it too! We were both a little nervous going to Mexico for surgery and not sure what to expect but were totally impressed and would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Good luck!

If you have any other questions I'm here!!

TammyBell
on 7/6/11 3:18 am - Huffman, TX

Thank you sooo much for your imput and experience... i am really scared and it does help to hear others who have had a good experience... Thank you all..
Tammy

ToDream
on 7/6/11 2:07 pm - Comox, Canada
I was sleeved in April by Dr Almanza and it was a great experience. The staff were helpful, friendly and knew just what you needed and when you needed it. The facility was super clean and I felt completely safe there.

Follow my Entire Journey at www.myaceinhand.blogspot.com

VSG April 25,2011   SW 223/ GW 135/ CW 135

WLS goal reached Feb 2012... now on to my body reconstruction Early 2014!!  

TammyBell
on 7/6/11 11:41 pm - Huffman, TX
Thank you so much for your reply... It really helps to hear because to be honest I am scared to death but also very excited at the same time... I hope you continue with great success.. Thanks again
Tammy
SEXYBBW86
on 7/7/11 3:19 pm
i had great experience with him don't be scared you will be find
TammyBell
on 7/9/11 11:18 am - Huffman, TX
Thanks sooo much sweetie for your reply makes me feel alot better... :)
Tammy
Msbfree
on 7/11/11 9:34 am - Red Oak, TX
Hello,

I just paid my deposit over the phone... and I am set for 08/29/2011,,, I am so scared... but the comments at this site have relieved me somewhat.... Now I need to get my pass port....  off to the post office,,,, Good luck !!!

CW220
GW 150
Surgery VSD
Date 08/29/2011
Dr. Almanza....****ep mispronouncing his name,,, will get it together hopefully before I meet him..)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views