Self-pay, need Info. on Dr. Ramos Kelly, please

MeSkinny8
on 6/30/11 10:44 am
VSG on 11/21/12
I am self pay and would appreciate any information and help regarding Dr. Kelly's incision(s), their size, how many, and etc.?  And, what type of financing options are available (interest, and etc.)? 

walmartian
on 6/30/11 12:14 pm
I replied on your thread in the other forum; scroll down this page to find lots of threads about him, also see his profile under 'find a surgeon' IN THE DARK BLUE BAR above

(deactivated member)
on 7/3/11 1:07 am
I went to Dr. kelly on May 27 you can check out my youtube post at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Z4rVKWogk.  I showed my incisions at two weeks out.  They are now practically healed at 6 weeks.  I always have a problem with bandaids and have a reaction to them so dont mind that...that was just my skin and if you dont normally have that reaction then you should not have the red around the outside that you can see in the video.  As far as financing they go through a company called my medical loan and it all depends on your credit and work status and etc.  You can just give them a call and they will go over everything with you and quote you without having to agree on anything.  (They will run your credit though for the application)  I have a excellant credit score and the rate was 13% I believe so i ended up finding a way to self pay in full.  Also you might want to check with your local credit union since they normally offer the best rate and do offer personal loans.  Good luck and if you have any more question i can help out with pm me  :)

Jen
Lovevsg
on 7/15/11 11:18 pm
I paid in cash so I couldn't answer the question about financing but the person who posted before me did a good job explaining it. I can tell you about the incisions I had a very tiny one in between the breast bone and three small ones across the middle of the stomach and there was a tiny one for the drain. They are very small and healed quickly. I'm 4 months out and you can barely see them. The smaller ones are almost faded I forgot hey excisted as you can hardly notice. They look like little lines or a small scratch.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views