My family says going to Dr Aceves in Mexico is crazy!!

WANTINGASLEEVE
on 6/13/11 2:26 am
Dr. Kelly is AWESOME!!  I've never has a Doctor be so responsive.  I had questions, doubt and fear and he answered them all.  He is very personable.  He is very caring and understanding.  I would go back to hiim in a heartbeat. 
mit_tens
on 6/16/11 12:24 am - Woodstock, CT
I had Dr Aceves and I don't regret a thing. I had great care and the hospital was immaculate! My mother went with me and was so impressed by the whole experience. I would not hesitate for a second to go to Dr Aceves, it was a very good experience and I am down 62 pounds :)

Your past does not equal, nor does it dictate, your future. 

HW~245
CW~178
GW~130

Thats 268 sticks of butter GONE!          
Crissy327
on 6/17/11 12:25 pm - NC
That's so awesome! 62lbs!! Great job!! Thanks for the input on him too. I am sure he will be fantastic, I guess since I have never been out of the country, I worry.

Thanks for your input and I wish you continued success on your journey!!
On my way!!!!!!

Crissy    
NursieGirl
on 6/16/11 8:49 am
As far as I've seen, Dr. Aceves is the Mexican surgeon with the best reputation and most experience with sleeves.  I've seen lots of happy patients of his!  I did not have my sleeve with him and believe me, I wish I had.  I'm meeting him tomorrow because he's a friend of a friend, so I'll let you know what I think!

Crissy327
on 6/17/11 12:23 pm - NC
Wow! A friend of a friend ha? Let me know what you think. I think he's the guy to go to. I guess I will be finding out soon enough
On my way!!!!!!

Crissy    
NursieGirl
on 6/17/11 12:51 pm
I liked him!  Very professional, very kind.  He did a free upper GI as a favor to my friend, and found my botched sleeve.  He was very sweet about it.  I'd be very comfortable going to him for surgery, and the hospital is top-notch!

Crissy327
on 6/17/11 1:39 pm - NC
Wow! That's so cool that you just met him and were at the hospital. I live on the other side of the country, so it all feels like never, never land from here. I saw it on line but I wish I could have gone before and met him and saw the hospital. I guess I will be seeing it in a couple weeks.

Thanks so much for the info. It really does make me feel so much better.
On my way!!!!!!

Crissy    
NursieGirl
on 6/17/11 10:21 pm
No problem, I'm excited for you!

Heidi V.
on 6/18/11 12:27 am - Cardinal, Canada
Revision on 01/13/14
What do you mean you have a botched sleeve? What happened and where did you have yours done??

Heidi
xx

Revision from sleeve to RNY is set for January 13, 2014.

NursieGirl
on 6/19/11 7:44 am
I'll post about it when I get home.  I had it done by another surgeon in Tijuana.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views