Today is 1 YEAR!!! this time last year...

Peter F.
on 5/26/11 6:09 am - Hialeah, FL
Hi All,

I haven't posted in a while, really has been a busy year... 

reflecting back at this past year, the Operation was a blessing, I don't now why I didn't do it 10 years ago.  My son had it done and I saw the results, but I always thought it was easy to lose weight if I really wanted.

Not unitl I had a reality chec kwith a Doctor, who said my diabetes was out of control, and if I didn't take care of it, all I had to look forward to is loosing some limbs...

He even said that there was nothing he could for me, I was already in all the right meds, and it just wasn't working (because I cheated, on my food and what I was eating)... 

He said he  was going to donate my payment of the bill (I had no insurance), for one of 2 operations.

1. A future amputation of some limb...  or...

2. Gastric ByPass,  he said he couldn't gaurantee that the operation would take me to normal ranges, but he would guarantee that it would be controlable.

Well here I am a year later with my diabetes well under control.... I used to wake with my glucose in the range of 250 - 275 now I wake up and my glucose is in the 110 -120 range, wow what a change.

I am going to the GYM and doing TAE KWON DO... (for exercise) feel better then I have ever felt.

All this I owe to Dr. Castaneda, in Mexico, he operates in Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta.  The only thing I regrest is not having it 10 years ago...

But anyway.  Anyway I have maintained for the last 3 months or so, I go down as much as 79kgs, but I stay around 82 - 83 Kgs...

Well I say this to tr to encourage those of you who are on the fence... there is a  saying either s**t or get off the pot..."  all you have to look forward to is the rest of your life...

After I had mu doctor's visit I mentioned in mid May 2010, I was getttin operated almost 2 weeks later,  I had no money, I borrowed it and that is my bestmoney I had to pay back... 

God Bless you ... 

Peter  

roxann
on 12/12/11 10:08 am - chanute, KS
hi, im going to dr castaneda but i havent heard much about him well anything acually. im going to go the sleeve this saturday the 17th and im freaking out!!! almost ready to back out im to afraid of getting a leak or clot ot dieing or somthing because i have 3 children ages 5,3, and 5 month that i need to come home to....  did you find anyone that had went to dr castaneda when you was researching i only found a couple...
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views