Dr. Garcia anyone?

Heather T.
on 4/17/11 7:11 am
I booked my surgery with Dr. Kelly based on all the research I have done. I am completely confident in surgery with him.  I was just told about Dr. Garcia at Mi Doctor Hospital in Tijuana. It is a new facility there and I am told that Dr. Garcia has performed many sleeves and other weight loss surgeries. I was also told that his complication rate was similar to Dr. Kelly's.

I was just wondering if anyone has used Dr. Garcia and if they would share their expierence. Right now there is a special going on with him for the month of May for 4700 to be sleeved as they are trying to promote the new hospital, etc. 

Any sleeves by Dr. Garcia?

Thank you!
bscarpinato
on 4/19/11 3:31 am - bridgeport, TX
your surgeon  is more important than the hospital; i had surgery with dr. kelly march 4th. he is very easy to talk to, answers all questions. i had no  complications. hospital is older but has dr in house 24/7 and most nurses speak english.
Heather T.
on 4/19/11 8:10 am
Thank you for the reply. I have already booked and paid for Dr. Kelly and I am very confident in my decision to have the procedure with him.  I am glad that you shared your expierence as it is always good to hear another person who had the procedure with him without complicatioins and speaking highly of him. 

I am curious about Dr. Garcia as I haven't heard ANY reviews on him and so I guess "curiousity killed the cat" and it got the best of me to ask. 

Congratulations on your surgery! By the way how are you feeling?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views