Gastric Sleeve--How Much...?

Kimmes
on 4/17/11 3:22 am
 I have Trishs personal email and number - add me as a friend and I will send you a private message.

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

TinyAppleDeer
on 4/17/11 3:28 am - Vacaville, CA
I've added you.
(deactivated member)
on 4/16/11 1:55 pm
I paid $5000 with Dr Kelly in February. I went through Christi from Sucessfully Slimmer. I was very pleased with Dr Kelly and all the hospital staff. I originally chose Dr Aceves but I didn't have the amount of money he charges and I didn't want to take a loan. I am very happy with my decision and believe I received more than what I paid for. I was afraid at first that the price seemed too good to be true. Lol. Sorry but I'm a skeptic person and don't trust everything I hear. Seriously I was impressed and highly recomend Dr Kelly. I started at a bmi of 34 and 8 weeks post op I'm down 37 lbs and 20lbs away from goal. I wish you the best in your journey!
Mary C.
on 4/22/11 10:39 am - Glovertown, Canada
Just me butting in here - I had my RNY - at age 46 - with a surgeon 3 provinces away from me. About 2000 miles. It was covered by my insurance. I had a three year wait - knowing then what I know now - I would totally have taken out a loan in order to have it done sooner rather than later. In my opinion - we take out loans for houses, cars - etc etc. What better investment than our health? I wish I had done it sooner - and gained more years of living healthy with a greatly improved quality of life. I remember one post-op I met telling me that she re-mortgaged her house - and got her money that way. Because the way she looked at it - if she continued to live the way she was - she soon wouldn't be able to work anyway - she would be disabled - and not able to afford to keep her house. Harsh way of thinking. But it makes sense to me. Good luck to all of you - whatever you decide - and have a great Easter Weekend!

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/11 6:40 am
I used Dr. Rodriguez in Juarez, Mex for $6950 and just paid for it myself but I know they accept payment from surgeryloans.com and that they also will finance you too with some (maybe half?) down and like $200 a month no matter your credit.  They are VERY nice to deal with prior to while coordinating your surgery, everything went smoothly while there and back. Good luck!
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/11 6:42 am
 Wow Mary 3 years?!  How awful! So glad everything is well now but that's way too long tp wait!!  HUGS to you xo
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views