May 13th!!!

DeeAnnM
on 4/13/11 5:53 am

Hi everyone,

My name is DeeAnn. I’m a 41 year old married scientist from California. I’m very new to this site, but have gained a lot of valuable information form all of you in the short time that I’ve been here.

I decided to have VSG with Dr Kelly on May 13th. If you had VSG and are keeping a blog I would really like to follow you on your journey. For any of you who had your surgery with Dr Kelly I would love to hear about your experience. If you happen to be having VSG with Dr Kelly on May 13th...eeeee let’s be sleeve sisters!

DeeAnn

alusrU
on 4/13/11 9:42 am
Congrats on your upcoming surgery! I am also considering VSG with Dr. Kelly, I was dead-set on lap-band but I've completely re-evaluated my choice, it's going to be VSG for me! I'm not going to have my surgery for a while (still saving, almost there!) Anyhow, please keep us posted, eeek I'm excited for you! I cannot wait til I have my date set! This site has been a blessing!
Take care!

DeeAnnM
on 4/14/11 5:23 am
Do you have any idea of your time frame (i.e. this summer, later in the year)?
alusrU
on 4/14/11 12:51 pm
 Ideally I want it to be this summer, but it would have to be late summer early fall, and if that doesn't work out I'm looking at Jan 2012( no school, LONG break)

DeeAnnM
on 4/14/11 1:03 pm
Well, keep in touch. I'll be crossing my fingers for you to get your date.
alusrU
on 4/19/11 8:07 am
Thank you, you too, tell us everything, the good the bad and the ugly!

Heather T.
on 4/14/11 12:24 pm
Congratulations on your surgery date!!! I hear soo much good things about Dr. Kelly!!  You will be there 11 days before me.  I am thankful that I stumbled across this forum as there is soo much great information and support here!

Good luck!

Heather
DeeAnnM
on 4/14/11 1:02 pm, edited 4/14/11 1:13 pm
I'm also super thankful for this site. It was here that I found out about alighterme.com. If it weren't for alighterme I probably wouldn't be going to Dr Kelly, since Almanza is so much cheaper than Kelly's website quote.

Anyway, I really wish we were going to be there at the same time. It would be nice to "know" somebody there. Oh ell, at least I can tell you all about my experience before you go.
Heather T.
on 4/14/11 9:14 pm
I completely understand wanting to have someone else going at the same time as you. It does seem to ease the anxiety.  Do you have anyone travelling with you?  I have friend going with me and the day I chose was the day that she was able to go with.  I would have flew the next day down if the day was open.  ;)

At least post op we will be able to compare, share, and support!  And yes, please let me know how your expierence is!! 
DeeAnnM
on 4/15/11 3:42 am
I'm actually planning on going by myself. Is that crazy? The reason is the two people who I could / would take (hubby and mom) both are freaked out about me having surgery in Mexico. I'd rather go alone than worry about them worrying about me. KWIM
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views