Almanza or Kelly?

walmartian
on 4/12/11 11:59 am
I had a great experience with Dr Kelly! I cannot think of one thing that could have been better, and highly reccommend him and his team.

DeeAnnM
on 4/13/11 2:13 am
I'm debating between these two doctors also,and want to thank everyone form the original poster to all who have replied. This is very helpful information.
(deactivated member)
on 4/16/11 1:44 pm
I was sleeved by Dr Kelly in February and I was very happy with how I was treated by him and his staff. The hospital is clean and the entire hospital staff where very hospitable. I went through sucessfully slim and my coordinator was Christi. I paid $5000 during a special they had. I would really recomend Dr Kelly because I seriously believe you get good service at a great price. My only negative is his assistant Trish was very pleasant and helpful but she took us shopping to some stores where I noticed the prices were high. When I returned some and read some posts from other patients they all mention the same thing and say she gets profit from what people spend at those stores. But don't let this disapoint you because my experience was awesome the solution is to go browsing but don't buy anything at those stores.
Jeni_In_Sarasota
on 5/1/11 11:33 am - Sarasota, FL

10000% reccomend Dr.Kelly. Couldnt of had a better experience! Goodluck!

elizabethbrown24
on 7/5/11 4:53 pm
I had surgery w/Dr. Almanza June 8th and I had an excellent experience! I'd recommend him in a heartbeat! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views