Dr Jose Rodriguez

ds737
on 3/16/11 3:23 pm
Has anyone here used Dr. Jose Rodriguez?  What was your experience?
MS.LISA
on 3/17/11 4:53 am - Salem, OR
Hi there,
I had my surgery with Dr Rod on 11/23/10 almost 4 months ago.
I am very happy with my surgery, Dr Rod is very professional, he will sit on your bed with you and discuss anything you want to know.
The hospital INT was small and very clean, after surgery if you need something just hit the call button and the nurse is right there in seconds, the only thing that I had a problem with is the language barrier, the Dr's there talk good eng but the nurses not so good if you are going thru
Belite weight they will give you a paper that has all the questions you need to ask in span, the nurses knows the basics,
the driver is awsome also, he is funny and I never once felt unsafe and that was what I was
worried about when I was looking for a good Dr.
I would for sure recommend him, I have had no problems and I am down 57lbs now!
Hope this helps, if you have any more questions you can email me at [email protected]
Lisa

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/11 11:50 am
 Hello!

SO happy to hear about these recent experiences!!  I have been researching this and other message boards but a lot of the exoeriences were several months old.  I am scheduled to have my VSG in late May with Dr. Rod and am nervous and excited at the same time!!  Everyone's experiences and success seems so wonderful I am SO excited!!  
newmee123
on 4/29/11 6:58 am
Hope all goes well. I had a vsg done 5/21/10 and it changed my life! Dr Rod and his team were great. From the time I got off the plane and the driver took me straight to INT it was smooth sailing. I actually met a lady from Canada and we are now sleeve sisters. I have lost 70lbs and have reached the goal I desire. I wear 10/12 and love it. I could lose more but I am happy here and the wt is in all the right places. May you be blessed. :)
auntkk1111
on 3/20/11 8:26 am
Hi! I had surgery(lap band) with Dr Rod on the 17th of this month.  I just got home a few hours ago.  Dr Rod is awesome...but I liked everyone at the hospital about the same! Everyone is so friendly and goes above and beyond to help you if you need it. 

As of this month Belite started using a new hospital called Excel Hospital in TJ.  It is very pretty and I felt completely safe there!  I would highly recommmend Dr Rod and the rest of his staff! 

If you have any more questions or would like any more detail of the surgery and such you are welcome to contact me at [email protected]  Title your email DR JOSE RODRIGUEZ so I'll know it isn't junk mail! :)  Good luck! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views