Plastics with Dr. Quiroz in TJ??

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/11 12:06 am - Bayonne, NJ
Another thread of people with no pictures, who never posted much, and who are shilling for Cosmed. Every now and again I follow up on older threads to see if they ever posted again, and sure enough...
thebells1919
on 7/6/11 1:03 pm
I don' post here or any where else on a regular basis. I have a full time job and a family and can not spend all of my time stocking this site. You are right, I have not posted pics either. I have nothing to prove to you. I have sent a couple of people my pics in personal emails. What I would like to see from you, are your before pics. If you are not happy with someones services, you should not spent the rest of your days bashing them. I see that you had revision bariatric surgery, are you pissed at your first surgeon due to the fact that you needed a revision? Being a compliant patient helps with results...perhaps you should think about that.
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/11 1:17 am - Bayonne, NJ
See, now this post proves my point. To all the people who are looking to do research, take notes.

1. You say I shouldn't spend time attacking someone because I'm not happy with their services. I never attacked, I gave a very balanced review. There are many others on here with far worse complications than mine.

2. You say I had revision bariatric surgery. People on this site wouldn't say it like that, they'd say revision, they would read my profile, and they would know exactly what I had done and why. Non-compliance had nothing to do with that, but you chose to attack. Why? What is it to you? I'm at a slightly lower weight than I was when I went to Cosmed for the botched arm/breast job.  Dr. Quiroz and his staff always seem to blame the patient when something goes wrong. Sharis/Gracies was told that she was non-compliant. With what? So were many others. See, I'm a good little Catholic School Girl who always followed the rules.

3. You say you want to see my before pics? Go ahead, they're also in my profile.

4. When people join OH they usually don't start on the plastics board. They list their surgery type, they post on the main board, and they ask for recommendations when they get here. They don't  suddenly show up and give a glowing report without some sort of proof.

5. We're all busy, many of us work full time, some of us are parents, and we all have lives. If I were that busy I wouldn't suddenly show up on one of OH's smaller boards, jump in, do a drive-by post, and leave.

6. No one on this site has come back to this thread to thank you for your emails or to write glowingly about your pics.

7. You have nothing to prove to me or to anyone else, unless you're trying to prove that you had great work done, and you're trying to convice people to go to this doctor.

If I were a moderator, I'd be checking the IP of the poster to see if they are posting from the Baja peninsula or San Diego, and deal with it accordingly. OH doesn't seem to do that, since they make an awful lot of money via advertising by certain doctors. When Plastic surgery journeys was busier the moderators did just that, and got rid of a lot of shills.
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/11 4:52 am - Paris, France
Hi baileymouse, I am so sorry for your bad experience at Cosmed,, however I still believe Dr. Quiroz and Fuentes are good surgeons even if it’s true there are many bad reviews on internet about them,, however I always took into account that most of patients who post on forums are unsatisfied patients so it’s difficult to have a real opinion about a surgeon if we only know him through forums.
I think the best way to avoid bad experiences is to do that:
If you are sure you want to go to Mexico for your surgery,, go there but don’t pay anything before you meet your surgeon..and the most important think to do is to not pay anything before you talk with some patients who already had their surgery with the same dr. The best way is to check it is going there,, by this way you will be able to check the quality of surgery on real patients. 
A flight ticket to Mexico is about $400, so go there one or 2 days before your surgery and check everything.
I decided to go to makeoverTravel clinic in south America for my surgery because they didn’t ask me to pay anything before I arrive at the clinic. I pay my package after I meet  me surgeon, the medical team, after I did my medical test, after checking the clinic and after  introducing me with real patients., it was very important for me that the clinic gives me this opportunity bc it proves they are very professional and don’t have nothing to hide. Lso the medical warranty they provides proves they are sure you will obtain excellent results! The contract is “in case of any unsatisfactory situation or medical mistake we redo your surgery for free" 
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 8/24/11 5:59 pm
Funny, but you don't have any history here but unless you show up shilling for Quiroz or Fuentes!

You know the surgeons are crap when they have to have fake patients come on sites like this and make up unbelievable garbage. You change the name every few months, and do the same stupid ****

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views