pre op diet

SEXYBBW86
on 2/24/11 5:52 pm

what will happin if i been cheating on my clear liqued diet? i been looseing weight but i been cheating on my diet will i die or something let me know please help me

Emily F.
on 2/25/11 8:51 am
The pre op diet is to shrink your liver. The liver is moved around to get to the stomach during surgery. If its fatty and loose, it may puncture which is very very serious, to shrink it, you need low carb for several days to make it hard so when you move it out of the way, you don't puncture it.

It really could be a serious problem if you don't shrink your liver.
SEXYBBW86
on 2/25/11 12:08 pm

thank for the feed back but i had anther question wat if i cheated a couple time on my liqued diet i dint eat a meal and i snacked a lil will that mess up my sugery

Emily F.
on 2/25/11 8:52 pm
On February 25, 2011 at 8:08 PM Pacific Time, SEXYBBW86 wrote:

thank for the feed back but i had anther question wat if i cheated a couple time on my liqued diet i dint eat a meal and i snacked a lil will that mess up my sugery

How long was your pre op diet? How many days? What kind of food If you are talking 3 times in two weeks. If it was two weeks of liquids/low carb and you ate a little starch, probably not that big of deal, just get on the straight and narrow now. If your diet was 5 days and you ate junk 6 times, that would be different. No one really is going to know until he gets in there. 
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views