Updates (:

RollTideRoll
on 1/30/11 9:38 am - Montgomery, AL
My mom is still working and loving her job. She weight a little too less than what she should, but we are on the right track to the WHOLE FAMILY staying healthy! My little sister, dad, and I are now going to a gym and loving it. It's fun challenging eachother! We have bought more healthy foods in the house! I went to my new lapband doctor, he is a REALLY great doctor!!!!!!!!! He gave me my second fill since I've gotten the surgery. The first person who did my fill, whose name and number was given to us by an Almanza coordinator, took X-Rays, put stickers around my stomach to know where to stick me at, had blood all over his hands and had to take another X-Ray just to hit the spot. It took him about 20 minutes, not to mention that I was crying because I felt every little move he made, plus he was starting to get aggravated. After the second X-Ray, he told me that my band was a little sideways.

Well, I went to my new surgeon and he used some kind of machine to look around and see where it's at. He made a little tiny mark on my stomach where he would poke at. My dad asked him was the band in sideways, and the doctor said that it was in perfectly normal. The doctor then took a tiny needle and numbed me up, and finally just poked my stomach and found it right away! It took about 5 minutes all together! I'm so happy right now and I love my doctor sooooo much! So, my family and I are doing great and are finally moving on from the HORRIBLE, near-death experience with the man who did me and my mother's surgery. Thank you guys so much for listening and I will keep an update if I have any weightloss.
Love always,
Amanda

rere49
on 1/30/11 10:25 pm
VSG on 05/15/08 with
I am so happy!!  Great news. You know, out of crap, flowers will grow!!! Just remember Karma is a *****  :)
diamondranch1
on 1/31/11 1:04 am - San Felipe, Mexico
SO HAPPY to hear that things are turning around for you! Nothing worse than a bad experience to make you wonder if it will ever get better. Keep your chin up!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views