Leaving tommorow for San Diego!!

rnangieo
on 1/22/11 12:36 pm
Well, the day is almost here. My flight leaves at 12:00 tommorrow, and surgery is Monday morning with Dr. Kelly. It's like a freaking blizzard outside right now, I hope my flight isn't canceled! I'm really not too nervous yet, I'm just ready to get it over with. 3 days of liquids has been suprisingly easy, (probably because I was drugged for the first 24 after an endoscopy, LOL) I can't wait to get to sunny, warm San Diego, especially since there is already 8 inches of snow in my front yard, and they are calling for another 2-4 tonight!!
bigisbad
on 1/22/11 10:10 pm - Canada, Canada
good luck and I wish you an uneventful surgery

ginnywinks
on 1/22/11 10:51 pm - Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
Good luck!  You will love Dr Kelly and Trish.  Safe travels!!!

Kimmes
on 1/23/11 1:34 am
Best wishes for a safe and healthy surgery and recovery! You are in excellent hands with Dr Kelly. And Trish is amazing! Please let keep us posted on your recovery!

I just got back home less than 2 weeks ago from Dr Kelly and I am down 12 pounds since surgery day. Follow his post-op diet to avoid any complications and to have the most successful weight loss possible. Hugs and prayers going your way!

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

rnangieo
on 1/23/11 1:39 am
Thanks everyone! I am sitting in the airport now waiting on our flight. Everyone around me is eating breakfast, and it sure does smell good!!! LOL. I'm actually not that hungry, but it makes me wish I would have eaten something fabulous before I started the liquids! Oh well, I guess it's too late now!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views