dr almanza

mamiej
on 1/22/11 1:50 am - brighton, TN
p.s. I was also told by Dr. Almanza's office that you used to work for Dr. Almaza and you have an axe to grind since going to work for Dr. Aceves.

People definitely need to do research before settling on a surgeon. I personally used Dr. Almanza and have neither complaints nor regrets. That being said, choosing a surgeon is a very personal choice. While he was the right choice for me, each individual must make their own choice for whats best for them. It is not fair to try to scare people in to not choosing certain physicians. The best choice is an informed choice, not a frightened choice.

Even in the US doctors make mistakes or things go wrong.

WASaBubbleButt
on 1/22/11 2:07 am - Mexico

If Almanza's office told you I work for my surgeon they were dishonest with you.   If I did work for my surgeon he would probably fire me for not encouraging people to go to him.  There are three surgeons I suggest when asked.  Not one.

The driver in that video is not medically trained in the least.  His name is Ricardo, I have no idea *****placed him.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
WASaBubbleButt
on 1/21/11 9:37 pm - Mexico
Actually, it's a him and not a her. I don't need to go to a doctor to know it's not the best choice, just the cheapest option. Some doctors are simply dangerous, nothing more.

This is a message board where we all have a right to offer opinions, facts, post the links to others that have had very serious complications. That just isn't going to change.

rere49
on 1/22/11 3:14 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
WASA work for them???HAHAHAHAHA.....
mamiej
on 1/22/11 9:27 am - brighton, TN
she may not work for them, but she definitely has ulterior motives. What they are I don't know. It's cool to warn people that are new here or just putting their toe in the water to be careful and do their research. Her method of basically trying to scare the crap out of people is really over the top.

rere49
on 1/22/11 11:47 pm
VSG on 05/15/08 with
never has she work for them. People need to be afraid when the board is full of the problems they have suffered. She may be hard, but 9 times out of 10, they contact her for advice when they are sick. Like I said, she may be cras, but she is hoping people will research on the Doctors and not go because they are cheaper. Cheaper means cost cuts to the patients, more money for the business. I could go on, but I am not here to cause trouble, just like WASA, RESEARCH!!! Ten may have a great experience, but it only takes one to have a critical experience. I personally know several people who have hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills, and are facing financial ruin because of mistakes and infections. Most are here on the boards. Just look. If your family can afford these bills, great. Most can not. So I guess WASA's motive is to find someone with a great track record, not one that has people very ill and in debt because they needed to save a few bucks.
WASaBubbleButt
on 1/25/11 1:57 am - Mexico
On January 22, 2011 at 5:27 PM Pacific Time, mamiej wrote:
she may not work for them, but she definitely has ulterior motives. What they are I don't know. It's cool to warn people that are new here or just putting their toe in the water to be careful and do their research. Her method of basically trying to scare the crap out of people is really over the top.

And what ulterior motive would that be?  i don't push my surgeon, I don't work for my surgeon, my blog is about as balanced as it could be.  I do not promote my surgeon, I do not work for my surgeon.  i have been accused of about everything on this board.  Working for my surgeon, being sued, the works.  None of it is true.  NONE.

Prove me wrong.  I double dawg dare you.  SHOW me where I promote my surgeon.  I don't even discuss him unless specifically asked. I have never even started a thread about him.

Show me where anything demonstrates i work for my surgeon.  I push research, nothing more.

WASaBubbleButt
on 1/25/11 1:52 am - Mexico
On January 22, 2011 at 11:14 AM Pacific Time, rere49 wrote:
WASA work for them???HAHAHAHAHA.....

What is more funny is that people actually believe the nonsense they are told.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bigisbad
on 1/22/11 10:27 pm - Canada, Canada
anyways...
good luck with your upcoming surgery.
I also went to Dr. A and all is good.
Take what you hear from everyone with a grain of salt and research research research.
but if you are looking for another clinic I suggest Dr. Delicious in TJ
I get a $500 referral fee as well and he has a 20% successful surgery rate but its getting better every month.
I'm low in cash so please use my name.
lmao!
AGAIN... good luck with your surgery!!

rere49
on 1/25/11 3:00 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
On January 23, 2011 at 6:27 AM Pacific Time, bigisbad wrote:
anyways...
good luck with your upcoming surgery.
I also went to Dr. A and all is good.
Take what you hear from everyone with a grain of salt and research research research.
but if you are looking for another clinic I suggest Dr. Delicious in TJ
I get a $500 referral fee as well and he has a 20% successful surgery rate but its getting better every month.
I'm low in cash so please use my name.
lmao!
AGAIN... good luck with your surgery!!
Who is Dr. Delicious?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views