dr almanza

hollykim
on 1/21/11 1:55 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
You are so right about this person. I am sure the fact that Dr. Aceves has paid $250.00 per successful referral surely has something to do with it.

Newbies:
Wasabubblebutt has a pathological vendetta going about this surgeon. Despite legal action,she continues. When you are doing your research,rely on FIRSTHAND info,from people who have been there and know what the experience was like for them,bad or good. US surgeons have been known to be unscrupulous too.

If everyone of these posts was reported by everyone *****ads them she would soon be on her way out.
Holly

Emily F.
on 1/21/11 2:51 am
On January 21, 2011 at 9:55 AM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:
You are so right about this person. I am sure the fact that Dr. Aceves has paid $250.00 per successful referral surely has something to do with it.

Newbies:
Wasabubblebutt has a pathological vendetta going about this surgeon. Despite legal action,she continues. When you are doing your research,rely on FIRSTHAND info,from people who have been there and know what the experience was like for them,bad or good. US surgeons have been known to be unscrupulous too.

If everyone of these posts was reported by everyone *****ads them she would soon be on her way out.
Holly
 I have no opinion on what you are talking about but wasa listed first hand accounts of this doctor and that is the same thing you are encouraging. Kinda ironic.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
hollykim
on 1/21/11 3:31 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I don't have a problem with her listing the links to first hand  bad experiences. I do think if she wanted to be fair and didn't have a vendetta,  she would ALSO give links to posts from people who have had good experiences,and there are just as many of us.

liveinphx
on 1/21/11 6:10 am - Phoenix, AZ
On January 21, 2011 at 10:51 AM Pacific Time, Emily F. wrote:
On January 21, 2011 at 9:55 AM Pacific Time, hollykim wrote:

Newbies:

Holly
 I have no opinion on what you are talking about but wasa listed first hand accounts of this doctor and that is the same thing you are encouraging. Kinda ironic.
To me the real irony is that while Wasa holds herself out to be the "go to" person when it comes to WLS particularly Mexican surgeons yet she often posts misleading and outright lies about certain surgeons. Yes she does post some factual information however that does not mean she can be trusted across the board. She cannot and should not be trusted or relied upon to give unbiased information.
She can does post information that is untrue about surgeons, surgical facilities and hospitals and other posters. When questioned our challanged about her facts she becomes hostile and abusive and refuses to retract her lies.
I know this from personal experience. As I stated earlier I have no affliation with either Dr Aceves or Dr Almanza. I used neither of them for my surgery and have no peronsal experience or relationship with them. My issue is letting folks know that Wasa aka Midwesterngirl's so called "facts" are often anything but factual.
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
rere49
on 1/21/11 7:57 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
It's so funny that you put her down, when she posted proof in the post above. Just read them and contact the people who have lived or are living the nightmare. There are many, and she only posted a few. So put her down if you must, but read what has been posted by the people who have barely made it out alive. I hope you are one of the lucky ones.
liveinphx
on 1/21/11 11:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
On January 21, 2011 at 3:57 PM Pacific Time, rere49 wrote:
It's so funny that you put her down, when she posted proof in the post above. Just read them and contact the people who have lived or are living the nightmare. There are many, and she only posted a few. So put her down if you must, but read what has been posted by the people who have barely made it out alive. I hope you are one of the lucky ones.
Since she blocked me ages ago when I called her on her lies I am unable to read what she posts. I also never said everything she posts is untrue. I repeatedly said that my experience with her is that you cannot trust everything she says because she does repeatedly lie, she does attack others who disagree with her, she does have a select few surgeons she favors and others she repeatedly maligns.
I stand by what I said. As for being able to read what she says she would have to unblock me first and I don't see that as a likely event any time in the near future.
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
hollykim
on 1/22/11 1:13 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

She blocked me too when she was Midwesterngirl. then she unblocked me when she went back to wasabubblebutt,now she has blocked me again.

Last thing I read was that she hasn't been served with a lawsuit. Maybe she hasn't been served with it yet,but she knows it is out there...waiting. Maybe that is why she says she moved to MX.

WASaBubbleButt
on 1/21/11 8:07 am - Mexico
JFTR...

There have been NO legal actions, none whatsoever. Zero, zippo.

Perhaps I should post the link showing Ricardo, the van driver, assisting in surgery?

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
SEXYBBW86
on 1/21/11 3:20 pm
please if u havent been to this docter please dont comment on her thanks
mamiej
on 1/22/11 1:44 am - brighton, TN
the van drivers name is Antonio, aka Tony.  He did not assist in my surgery, but if he is a qualified assistant, why would that preclude him from driving the van? Why pay two employees when you can pay one?

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views