dr almanza

SEXYBBW86
on 1/12/11 2:24 pm, edited 1/21/11 3:39 pm
i choosen my sugery date with dr almanza it is march 2 any one else has that sugery date get back at me

if u never been to dr almanza or have nothing to nice to say please stay off this
WASaBubbleButt
on 1/12/11 10:43 pm - Mexico
Talk to these people and see what they say, I have about 100 of these links, how many more would you like? Weight loss isn't worth your life. The old saying that you get what you pay for couldn't be more true than it is here:

www.obesityhelp.com/member/rolltideroll/

www.obesityhelp.com/member/portland_phil/

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/4215658/quotWARNING-TO-THOSE-CONSIDERING-DR-ALMANZAquot/

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/VSG/4145934/COUNTERFEIT-LICENSE-FOR-DR-ANDRES-BETANCOURT/page,4/#34265100

www.obesityhelp.com/member/greenbaygirl/

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mexico/4176496/GreenBayGirls-Report-3rd-Time-NOT-a-charm-long/

www.obesityhelp.com/member/stoongal/

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/4083549/MAJOR-COMPLICATIONS- EMMANUEL-MEDICAL-CENTER-DR-ALMANZA/

www.obesityhelp.com/member/ishary/
Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Sweetsmile1955
on 1/13/11 2:31 am
Thank you WASaBubbleButt for always being an advocate for a good surgeon.  I don't know how many times I have heard of and seen people who did NOT do their research and have paid dearly for the rest of their lives.

I only hope that anyone who chooses a surgeon will research, research, and research to see what has been written on them and the experiences from other REAL patients....not fake patient coordinators.

It breaks my heart to see these desperate people regret a hasty decision....only if they had clicked on a few links and investigated a few more people.

Yes, you can get surgery cheaper.....but at what price?  The gardner inserting tubes into your stomach?  The housekeeper sewing up the wounds? Unlicensed supposed doctors?  Please everyone.....research these people.....there are other doctors who have great prices but are SAFE and SKILLED.

I wish you health and safety in the new year.

Sweetmsile1955
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4mCNqI/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w4mCNqI/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
wanttobeslim
on 1/13/11 3:38 am - TX
good luck with your surgery I hope all goes well he has lots of happy patients on here I have a friend seeing hime next month.
hollykim
on 1/14/11 8:57 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I don't have that surgery dte but wanted to say congrats on your surgery dte. I used dr. almanza this time last year and hada great experience. There is a full account on my profile with pics.

Keep us posted,
Holly

SEXYBBW86
on 1/20/11 12:46 pm
thank you for your sweet words feel more at ezzzz am going alone so i been scared over wellemed i dont think am fit in the air plan seats so that stressed me out but thank you very much
hollykim
on 1/21/11 1:59 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
The plane seats might be a problem,but just grit your teeth and smile and get on with it. Keep telling yourself that this is the next to the last time that you won't fit in the seat,since you won't have lost enough weight on the trip home. But after that,your life is gonna open up in so many ways,you just have no idea.

Once you get picked up at the airport you will be taken care of every step of the way.

I love my sleeve and don't know where I might be in my health journey without it.
H

mamiej
on 1/19/11 1:11 am - brighton, TN
I had surgery in December with Dr. Alamanza. Please read my review (just click on his name in your profile it will link you to review). I was absolutely safe and comfortable and have no regrets. I don't have any information to confirm my suspicions, but I was told by another person here that wasabubblebut has ulterior motives for keeping people away from Dr. Almanza. She tried to get in my head prior to surgery but I didn't let her. I absolutely agree that it is imperative that you do your research and talk to others that have used him. Please feel free to send me a personal message if you would like to talk about my experience or ask me any questions. I have had ZERO problems since coming home.

wanttobeslim
on 1/20/11 12:58 am, edited 1/20/11 1:19 am - TX
thats for sure wasabubblebutt will do her very best to put down anyone in Mexico that is not the DR she likes. There are not pictures or stories of hewr sucess on her blog it is all about doctors . I know Dr. Almanza has a few bad things out there but he has also done lots of surgeries so do your research and make your choice and who cares what anyone else says its your life and your money. I think if someone is going to post about a doctor they shold post the good and the bad and  be upfront about who you really are . Good luck
liveinphx
on 1/20/11 7:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
Let me start by saying I have no real opinion on Dr Almanza one way or the other. I did not use him and have no personal experience. I have seen both good and bad things posted.
I do however want to weigh in on Wasabubblebutt aka Midwesterngirl. While some of the info she posts may  be factual much of what she posts is NOT. Much of what she posts is her opinions and cannot  be backed up. She has at times posted outright lies about surgeons. She has at times posted outright lies about other posters, myself included. She has had be blocked for over a year so I have no idea what she is or is not posting these days. What I do know is she has one or two "approved" surgeons in her "world" and will go out of her way to trash, malign, discredit and otherwise speak badly of any other surgeon. She does not appear to have much integrity when it comes down to how she does this.
PLEASE newcomers do yourself a favor and do NOT take what she posts as gospel it is NOT. She historically becomes quite nasty when disagreed with or challanged about her "facts". Please do your own research and do not rely upon her for your information.
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1835 views