Dr.Ramos-Kelly

star1_13_80
on 1/8/11 3:20 am - HOUSTON, TX
Has anyone had a revision ( lap-band to VSG ) with Dr. Ramos-Kelly ? II have found good reviews on him doing a reg VSG  but I have not spoken to anyone that has  had a revision. Please help!
ginnywinks
on 1/8/11 11:18 pm - Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I know that there are, just can't think of any of the revisions I spoke to.  Contact Trish and she will give you names of patients.
Good luck

Kimmes
on 1/9/11 1:36 am
I am here in Mexico right now! Just had surgery with Dr Kelly - call Trish - their service has been top notch - amazing!

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Emily F.
on 1/10/11 8:52 am
Revisions are more complicated than a virgin surgery. I would definitely not see just anybody for that. I haven't heard of Kelly doing revisions but definitely ask how many revision surgeries, complications with revisions, etc. I would go to the best.
nefit3
on 3/20/11 11:28 pm
I'm nearly ready to pull the trigger on having Dr. Kelly do my revision next month.  According to one of his coordinators, revisions are now a large part of what he does and they indicated to me that the number was over 800 at this time.  Hope that helps!
Kimmes
on 1/11/11 8:37 am
I asked Dr Kelly when I was there if he did the band to VSG revision he said - yes. Then the next day as we were looking through patient pictures he would point to the patient tell us what surgery they had and how they are doing. There were quite a few revisions. Contact Trish she can provide the accurate numbers and ask to speak with Dr Kelly directly. Best wishes on your journey!

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views