I have decided!

(deactivated member)
on 12/28/10 11:29 am
Dr. Kelly it is. I spoke to him yesterday on the phone. He was so nice and very informative. I am looking forward to having him do my surgery!
Kimmes
on 12/28/10 8:00 pm
Congrats on your decision! What is your date? I am having my surgery on Jan 6th with Dr. Kelly and will post my full experience here when I am able. There are several people who have just had surgery with Dr Kelly and can assist with any questions.

You will love both Dr Kelly and Trish, they have been SO very helpful to me. When have you ever had a Dr call you to discuss your surgery before? I spoke with him as well and he is patient, speaks perfect english, answers any and all questions. Explains the surgery, potential complications, expectations of the patient both pre and post surgery.

I am very confident in my choice of surgeon based on the numerous people I have talked to that have used him. Looking forward to hitting the loser bench one week from tomorrow!

Kim

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

ginnywinks
on 12/29/10 4:24 am - Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
Hi, I had my surgery on the 16th and returned to Canada on the 20th of December.  Dr Kelly was my surgeon and I am so grateful to have had him.  Trish is 2nd to none with her attention to detail.  She is extremely busy and NEVER complains. 
My surgery went well, I have followed everything Dr Kelly said before and after and things are good.  I did have an allergic reaction to a drug and he was right there as was Trish!   If you want to know anything, PM me and I will try to answer your questions.  You have chosen a very good surgeon.
I will be placing my testimonial on Dr Kelly's site shortly.

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/10 4:55 am
Yaay congrats to you both! I can't wait. I'm gonna have mine in March. I wish I could sooner. He was so nice and had a great sense of humor! I haven't been dealing with Trish too much. I did talk to her but my first contact was Sandy. She was really nice.
bscarpinato
on 1/3/11 12:41 am - bridgeport, TX
hi,  i am also thinking abt surgery inm arch with dr. kelly; do you have a date yet? barb
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/11 6:20 am
My friend Cynthia and I are planning around the 8th!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views