REALITY!!!!

WANTINGASLEEVE
on 12/28/10 9:56 am
My mother has decided to pay for my WLS as a Christmas and Birthday Present!!    I have been researching Mexico Drs for quite sometime and NOW I am trying to make a decision.  I have narrowed it down to Dr. Liza Marie Pompa or Dr. Aceves.  I need imput PLEASE!!!  Good bad or other I wanna hear it!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/10 11:30 am
Congrats on your present! How wonderful! I would suggest reading as many posts as you can on here. Its definitely helped me out. Good luck!
Nancee
on 12/28/10 5:50 pm

Dr Aceves did my surgery in Oct. I was very pleased with the care I received. His staff and the Hospital were outstanding. I have had no complications. Do your research and you will make the right decision. Good luck on your journey!

~Nancee~     
rere49
on 12/29/10 1:06 am
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Dr. Pompa did my surgery. I am almost 3 years out. No trouble, great facility and the staff was top notch!!! I still follow up with the staff and Dr. Pompa. She is a sweet lady and so far a great Dr.
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/10 9:22 am
In my journey...I looked at dr pompa before, she doesnt do DS, yet she claims she does. Some of her references also do look really shady.

bglez
on 1/3/11 9:17 am - Chula Vista, CA
 Im a Dr. Pompa patient also, last year had a reunion in TJ with more than 100 US patients, Bypass, DS, Sleeve, lapband patients... all I can say is that non of us had anything bad to say about this practice, do your research well....I have lost 220lbs returned for plastics and im happy with the results!!! Good luck in your journey
newmeki
on 1/3/11 2:26 pm - Saudi Arabia
Wow, what a wonderful and loving gift! You are doing the right thing by taking the time to do research on the Drs. I have heard really good things about Dr Aceves on this board as well as the VSG board. I had my surgery in MX and I am so glad that I did. Never have I see such extraordinary care. Again, congratulations and good luck.

HW 213, SW 187, GW 125 VSG 11/19/2010 BS 32 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views