Updates.

RollTideRoll
on 12/21/10 2:55 pm - Montgomery, AL
So, like I said before, my new gastric doctor/surgeon wanted me to go to 2 clinics before I made up my mind about the lap band. He said he can help me with it. I went to one of the clinics. Unfortunately, I was nauseated and had to leave for about 10 minutes of it to throw up. I've been nauseous a lot more lately. I'm losing weight, though! I think it's because of the Fortamet. On my aunt's scale, I've gone from 202-203 to about 188 now. My whole goal is to be around a healthy 140-150.

My mom is doing good. She's still working. She's just got a little bug right now. Her and my sister are sick, but it's just a cold/sinus infection type thing. My dad is doing pretty good. He's dropping weight, too. He has to lose 40 pounds by Feb. and has already lost a good 11 pounds, so I'm proud of him. How's everybody else doing? Hope all is well!!
Love always♥,
Amanda
Emily F.
on 12/25/10 1:35 am
Hope you have a great day, thanks for the update. I hope your family gets better and continues to improve.!
MARIA F.
on 12/27/10 3:37 pm - Athens, GA
So glad your moms doing well! So what is the new Dr. going to do? Just give u fills???
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views