20 Days and counting!!!!!

P. Bear
on 12/21/10 7:57 am - VA
The countdown has begun, LOL!  Any words of wisdom....things that I should or should not bring and suggestions are good.  Thanks

jenni80
on 12/21/10 8:26 pm
Yay, that's awesome your having your surgery soon.  The hardest part is the waiting until the day of your surgery and then even with the effects of having a surgery which suck, its such a relief.  Don't take a bunch of stuff with you because you probably wont use it.  My husband brought his laptop and movies so if you have your spouse or friend going with you that keeps them occupied.  I used blistex, gas x a couple times, shampoo and conditioner, facial wipes, few loose change of clothing and sports bras that buttoned in the front.  Good luck and keep us updated!

Jeanette  

shendricks
on 12/22/10 7:05 am - Wolf Point, Mt

Yeap and sorry if this isTMI, take pads/tampons.  I didn't even think about this and between the stress and the pre-op anti-clotting medication (Lovenox shot given right prior to surgery) I had the mother of all periods.  Otherwise pack light I didn't need much in the hospital, but I wore their gown and a pair of sweat pants so that I could walk about without a breeze in the back.  Best of Luck and all God's Blessings with your upcoming surgery and recovery.
Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views