Dr. Almanza is the greatest!

Bryan2088
on 12/18/10 5:15 am - Lynnwood, WA

Hey all!
It was 6-months ago today that Dr. Almanza did my sleeve.  It truly was the best decision of my life, and loved the clinic and everyone involved. 

I was really nervous to get on the scale today, however I was pleasantly surprised to weigh in at 232lbs. I’ve lost a total of 68lbs since the day of surgery. This time last year I was so unhappy, I wouldn’t go to any Christmas parties and I ran into the other room when the camera came out. Today I decided to do some jean shopping. I was a 40 this time last year, after surgery I went down to a 38, and recently I got into a 36 where I was more than happy being. Today I decided to see how much of my a$$ I could get into a 34 and to my amazement they actually fit! I haven’t been in a 34 since 5th grade. I am so happy, I haven’t felt this good in years. Thank you guys for the support and keeping me focused. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/19/10 12:11 am
Congrats! I can't wait!
jenni80
on 12/19/10 2:16 am
Yay bryan, thats so great you have done so well with your sleeve!  I hope you had a great time in those 34 levis this weekend! 

Jeanette  

mamiej
on 12/27/10 6:35 am - brighton, TN
Congrats on doing so well! I had surgery on 12/18 by Dr. Almanza and agree that he is wonderful.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views