I now have my very own sleeve

shendricks
on 12/14/10 5:12 am - Wolf Point, Mt
Had surgery yesterday, feeling pretty well all things considering.  Having been walking and burping and today go to start sipping/sipping/sipping.  This is hand down the best overall hopsital experience that I have ever been exposed to.  The facility is beyound clean.  The nurses are super attentive.  The doctors each come by several times per day.  I know I would not have gotten this good of care in the US and I am a US healthcare provider.  Makes me want to rethink how I practice.  Anyway just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing well and am ready to reserve my spot on that bench so mmmooovvveee on over, LOL.  I also wanted to thank each and every one of you for your love and support during one of the most difficult decisions of my life.  You are all great. Sharon

Sherry- I hope your post op course is running smoothy and without and bumps in the halls.  We will talk soon.

jenni80
on 12/14/10 9:24 am
YaY, congrats on getting your surgery done.  It sounds like things went really well and it will just get better and better hear on out!!!!

Jeanette  

diamondranch1
on 12/15/10 10:26 am - San Felipe, Mexico
Hi Sharon
CONGRATS! I told you I would save you a shiny spot on the bench. If you need to buy Isopure buy that at GNC and mix it with low fat/sugar free jello. Its the only way I can get it down. Also the drugstore around the corner from the hospital, not the one across the street has the nexium. They are supposed to give you two weeks supply of nexium when you leave the hospital. My husband said we didn't get it, maybe that has been discontinued.........not sure. Walk sip rest........Good looking doctors and immaculate hospital for sure. Best care I have ever had for sure! Take care and I will chat with you when you are home.
Elaine
Margo N.
on 12/17/10 12:20 pm
They gave me my Nexium when I was discharged, or possibly the last night I was in the hospital.

Glad you are feeling well - take are, get in lots of rest, sips and walks, and look forward to your new lifestyle!
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

shendricks
on 12/18/10 8:21 am - Wolf Point, Mt
Elaine- All I can say is WOW, what a fantastic experience.  I am doing great.  Can't wait to be 10 days out so that I can have protein shakes, 5 days to go.  Really the only thing to whine about.  Glad to hear/read that you are doing good as well.  I did get my nexium when I left, weird that you didn't.  Might call and see if they will send it to you.  For sure the best care ever.

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views