Are there ANY Dr. Rods patients that will talk?????

P. Bear
on 12/8/10 6:04 pm - VA
I have been posting and posting and not getting a lot of replys.  Can anyone tell my about their experience with Dr. Jose Rodriguez???? My surgery is scheduled only a month and 2 days.....please talk to me.
hollykim
on 12/9/10 2:05 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Have you tried posting on the VSG and RNY boards? Most people don't hang out on the MX board once their surgeries are done.

Good luck,
Holly

rickie
on 12/11/10 1:01 pm - MD
Hi, I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rod. I posted my wonderful experience about 3 weeks ago. I will find it copy it and paste it for your review.  You will not regret going to Dr. Rod!!!

ButterflyB
on 12/12/10 12:59 pm
I went to Doctor Rod in TJ about 8 weeks ago and have lost 25 lbls now - down to 165. I feel great. The experience was fine. I always felt very well taken care of and my recovery has been good.

Good luck to you.
P. Bear
on 12/12/10 10:58 pm - VA
Thanks so much! I have heard lots of great things about him so far.  I am soooo excited and ready to change my life!  29 days and counting

Eme 2009
on 1/1/11 1:41 am - FL
I'm pretty sure "Vinnie" went to Dr. Rod and he posts on the VSG board.  He's lost over 200 pounds in the past year and speaks highly of his experience.  Good luck to you!

HW: 251  SW: 243  CW: 146  Height: 5'6.5"

Julissita
on 3/12/11 9:20 am - houston, TX
 I had a lap band put on by Dr. Rod in June 2006. It was great at the time, but as I had complications, he was readily blaming me, saying that it was mental, not anything to do with the band. I had to go back and he found nothing wrong. I could NEVER eat during the year I had the band. June 2007 I started to vomit uncontrollably and he said it slipped. I went to the hospital and then they told me I would die if I didn't have it removed ASAP. I was already dehydrated but it was crazy. NO ONE inHouston would touch me but one Doctor. He removed it and showed me how the band had eroded the stomach. IT WAS horrible. He never called to check on me afterwards, nothing! I then had RNY in DEC 2008 and when they operated they said I still had damage to my stomach, lots of scar tissue. I was very sad. I am still upset when I see him or his name. I trusted him and honestly he just made sure he got paid. He was great until I had complications. Be careful!
rickie
on 1/22/11 2:24 pm - MD

My surgery was done by Dr. Rod and he was outstanding.  His team was very professional and personable.  I had my surgery on 11/22/10 and have no regrets. His team will give you a picture of your new stomach.  You will be in good hands....go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views