Dr. Almanza 12/18/2010

mamiej
on 11/30/10 10:08 pm - brighton, TN
Just curious if anyone else is scheduled for the same date? Also, I see on my profile where I can "review" my surgeon, but I can't find where I can read other reviews. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

CAMom
on 12/1/10 12:19 am
Its on your profile. You click his name.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+profile+Mario+Alberto+AlmanzaReyes+cbbf.html

There is a slight chance I will be there on the 17th for my surgery. Might see ya there if I can finalize the date.
Sleeved 3-4-2010 SW: 205 CW: 130ish Height: 5'6" Goal: ACHIEVED!
Plastics on 6-20-2011 with Dr. Lara - TT, BA, BL & Lipo :)

mamiej
on 12/1/10 2:05 am - brighton, TN
oh... I feel silly. :)  Thanks. :)  Hope to see you there!

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/10 2:43 am
LMAO
mamiej
on 12/1/10 9:49 pm - brighton, TN
glad that I could give you a giggle! :) I had to laugh at myself too.

Dianna2
on 12/1/10 6:10 pm - Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
 Yes, I will be there!!! I am having revision surgery with him on December 16th.  I just gave Louise my deposit and all of my paperwork and got her email with all of my instructions etc...  So I am definitely going!!! I look forward to meeting you there.
Dianna
mamiej
on 12/1/10 9:47 pm - brighton, TN
you'll be a couple of days ahead of me so you can tell me what to expect. :)  Isn't Louise wonderful? She is just so very sweet. I look forward to meeting you there also!

mamiej
on 12/1/10 9:57 pm - brighton, TN
I am curious about something though. What is "revision surgery"? I thought that this procedure was a one time thing?

Dianna2
on 12/2/10 5:57 pm - Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
 Sure I am having my gall bladder out and while he is there he is going to check the size of my sleeve in case it needs to be tighten a little.  

VSG Maintenance Group Forum        http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

mamiej
on 12/2/10 10:07 pm - brighton, TN
oh, ok. Thanks for the clarification. I had my gallbladder out a few months ago so I won't have that issue. :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 424 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 614 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1201 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1826 views