Dr. Sauceda or Dr. Manjarrez in Mexico

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/10 12:03 am
Dr. Sauceda or Dr. Manjarrez

So, I've decided I want to go through with plastics. I feel fine about going to Mexico  as I had both my lap band (Dr.Alveraz) and my vertical gastric sleeve (Dr. Aceves). My lap band slipped and was just too much trouble. I don't blame Dr. Alveraze at all. He did nothing wrong. My schedule prevented him from doing the revision which he was perfectly willing to do. Anyway, I'm much happier with the sleeve.
I've decided on abdominoplasty, liposuction sculpting and a little lipo of the neck.  I can't decide between Dr. Sauceda and Dr. Manjarrez.  There seems to be more info on Dr. Sauceda. However, I know Dr. Manjarrez is in Mexicali, in a first class hospital. I've also been to Mexicali for surgery and felt perfectly safe there.  Although, the more I think  about it, I might just use both doctors. Dr. Manjarrez seems to have more experience with facial areas, and I felt his recommendations demonstrated more in depth knowledge of facial surgeries, he suggested a possible chin implant as well.  As for Dr. Sauceda, he seems to be the tummy tuck man??? I'm interested in your opinions good, bad or indiffrent. PM me if you like. Thanks!
greenbaygirl
on 11/27/10 12:10 am - Hobart, WI
Just had a tt with lipo and an arm lift with Manjarrez a month ago, and my tt is awesome!  There is no language barrier, he is excellent in explaining everything and board certified in both Mexico and the US.  Very happy with my results.  Couldn't find anything anywhere that was negative about him at all.

N H.
on 11/27/10 9:06 am - FL
J,

GreenBayGirl and I were PS buddies last month.  My TT and BL are great.  Can't say enough good things about Hospital Hispano Americano and Dr. Manjarrez.  Nursing care at the hospital was fabulous and Dr. Manjarrez and his staff are just as top notch.  My suture lines are healing very nice and look like they are really going to be not too noticeable in the long run .  I have one small area that may (really too early to tell as I am only 5.5 weeks out) need a very small revision, but with as much skin as he removed I am surprised it is so small.

I SUGGEST NOT USING MEXICALI HEALTHCARE!  That whole relationship with them was awful.  Carlo and Alejandro were very unreliable - I wouldn't use them again on a bet.

Also, I have not heard anything negative about Dr. Sauceda.  I was just not comfortable having everything done at once.

Good luck.  Don't think you will go wrong with either one you choose!

Pre Op-Surgery-Current-Goal
                                            232  -    213   -  153 - 150

5'4" tall
Stage 1 Plastics 10/20/10 with Dr. Adrian Menjarrez-Mexicali
Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck    
csanddex
on 11/27/10 2:15 pm
What did you guys pay for the tummy tucks?
hilljoy
on 9/14/11 2:10 am
I am currently trying to choose betwen Manjarez and Sauceda.  My dtr had her surgery  (lap band) in Mexicali and I was very impresssed by the hospital (I am a former surgical RN) but Suaceda will do it all at once.  Manjarez asked me for history prior to giving me a price, which seemed appropriate to me, but Sauceda has so many well sastisfied pts on this site...
Wisdom??
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/10 10:08 pm
Thanks NH, This will be my third surgery in mexico, and I've never used a middle man, always directly with the doctor. I just can't trust these third party companies to have my best interest. I really like both doctors, but I know Mexicali.  To the lady who asked about the cost... I've been quoted between 4500-5500 for mine. However, I know Dr. S has a price list on his page and depending on size  his seems to start at 3500. That's all I know.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views