Hi all! I am a loser so move over.

jenni80
on 11/19/10 10:53 pm
I had my surgery wed and it went great.  the only hard part was i had the dry heaves for a while.  I have a horrible gag reflux. I had morning sickness with both of my children up until the day I had them.  Anyways everybody was so helpful and great.I really liked Dr.Almanza. He seems very knowlegable and lets you know everything that is going to be happening.  It was only me and a guy names steve having our sleeves that day.  The next day four woman from canada had the sleeve plication.  Everyone is doing really good and the staff are just really amazing.  Anything I have needed they are here for me.  Anyways we are getting ready to pack up and go home.  I have really really enjoyed being here and never should have worried like I did.  I just miss my kids now and want to go home and see them but me and my husband now want to plan a trip to cancun with our children in the spring.  I also took a ton of pictures so i will post those with my blog sometime this weekend.  thank you to all that have supported me with this.  you are true friends and thats what OH should really be about. 

Jeanette  

ginnywinks
on 11/19/10 11:14 pm - Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
Congratulations!  This is the one time you don't mind being called a loser....LOL.  So glad to see your post and that you are ok and moving in the right direction. 
Take care

Kimmes
on 11/19/10 11:47 pm
SO glad to hear you are recovering well and on your wau to being a big loser! Congrats - I know this has been a long time coming for you and now you are on the other side...the loser bench. I will enjoy following you as you lose and finally achieve goal. I am going to Mexico on Jan 6th so save a little spot for me on that bench will you!

I pray that you will have an uneventful and healthy recovery. You are on your way! Congrats again!

Kim

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Boscogirl
on 11/20/10 12:22 am - TX
You did it, you did it!!  Can you believeit???  I know for me it all felt like a dream and the rest has gone by really, really fast so I know it will for you also.  I'm sooooooo happy for you!!!
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
LAX11
on 11/20/10 7:30 am
so happy that all went as planned... now sit back and enjoy the ride... the next six months will be a fantistic time for you... welcome to the ride..

I LOVE My VSG!                5'6" SW/222  CW/169 GW/150
hollykim
on 11/20/10 11:51 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Girl,welcome to the losers bench! So glad you finally got here and everything went well! hang on for the ride of your life!
H

bigisbad
on 11/22/10 12:26 am - Canada, Canada
Im doin the happy dance for ya!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views