Has anyone had/having DS with Dr Pompa?

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/10 7:19 am
Hi all im looking to have DS with Dr Pompa but I havent found anyone that has had the surgery? It says on her website that she does it . Has anyone had DS or is having DS with her, any help would be really appreciated
bglez
on 11/15/10 2:50 pm - Chula Vista, CA
Hello Cylent, I did not have the DS but had the sleeve and did great!!! I think you can ask for previous patient's phone numbers so you can talk to them. As far as Dr P and LIMARP staff, they get an A+. Good luck with your journey
MARIA F.
on 11/16/10 12:45 pm - Athens, GA
I did not think she did the DS. I would check into how many DS's she has done before I decided to go there for it. U might want to inquire on the DS forum? Good luck!
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/10 2:03 pm
Hi maria, it states that she's done 180 DS surgeries ( I dont know how accurate it is) and on her website she offers it...I will do lots of research before considering her...I just hope it isnt a bait and switch
mit_tens
on 11/18/10 9:07 am - Woodstock, CT
She isn't a vetted DS surgeon. The ONLY surgeon in MX that is a vetted DS surgeon is Dr. Ungson. I would not go to any surgeon but him for a DS in Mexico.

Good luck.  :)

Your past does not equal, nor does it dictate, your future. 

HW~245
CW~178
GW~130

Thats 268 sticks of butter GONE!          
MARIA F.
on 11/18/10 2:57 pm - Athens, GA
Ungson I have heard of. Suppose to be very good! Have u considered him???
Emily F.
on 11/19/10 8:49 am
I would not go to a surgeon that is not vetted. Too many horror stories and I don't mean by Pompa, I just mean unvetted surgeons. Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views