Nervous.

RollTideRoll
on 11/9/10 10:28 pm - Montgomery, AL

I have an appointment today with the surgeon that's going to be taking my lap band out. I'm really nervous to meet him. Surgery, period, makes me nervous. After this surgery, I'm not getting any more surgeries EVER unless it is NECESSARY, haha. My appointment is at 2 and the hospital is about 2 hours from where I live.
It's going to SUCK to drive for that long, but I have to study for a Government test and start on my English project, so I will have something to do.
Thank-you everybody who supports me!
Love always,
Amanda

sassyscorpio
on 11/10/10 3:37 pm
Amanda, I haven't been reading the MX board so I don't know what's been going on with you.

Are you going to get a sleeve? Are you just having the band out but no other WLS?

Who is going to do your surgery?

Thanks, Hope your mom is doing well!

band 12-29-06     revision  to sleeve  Alberto Aceves  4-29-09

I love my sleeve!!

Lost 107 lbs and maintaining

Posted Image

RollTideRoll
on 11/13/10 9:13 pm - Montgomery, AL
I'm not planning any other type of WLS, I guess I'm better with trying to do it naturally. :) I'm not sure of the surgeon's name that is doing my surgery, my parents know it.. I've heard of the name but I'm not quite sure how to spell it or hardly pronounce it myself haha.
She's doing good! She just started working again so she's excited about that. :)
Thank you so much!!
WASaBubbleButt
on 11/12/10 2:27 pm - Mexico

Do your research, know what you are getting yourself in to.

http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/2010/03/researching-mexican-or-us-sleeve.html

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
rere49
on 11/12/10 11:00 pm
VSG on 05/15/08 with
Its ok Amanda, better out than in. Save the dang thing and frame it. We are here for you!!
RollTideRoll
on 11/13/10 9:10 pm - Montgomery, AL
Haha thanks so much!!!! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?